Nostalgic? Here's the... Way Old Forum | Out of Date Site | If you'd like to help keep Remove Rowdy going, donations are appreciated. About $400 a year nowadays is required for hosting and domain fees.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:11 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: Coronavirus and You. And Me, too.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:49 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Diello wrote:
Sweet Greggo wrote:
bigboy wrote:
I got boostered last Monday and started feeling like crap on Saturday morning. Waited at home all damn day for a call back to an urgent care and felt worse by the hour. Finally got in and tested positive for the 'rona. Yesterday was pretty crappy right up until bed time. Another week in the house doing nothing is probably going to kill me.

It sounds more and more like the vaccine does fuck all to prevent getting the mutated strains of muh-muh-muh-muh-muh my corona, especially the omnicron variant. I hope the experts are right that it at least makes the symptoms less severe.

It keeps you out of the hospital and not dead.

nuh uh!!! In awstraleyuh thar's moar vaksinated peeple in thu hawspiddle than unvaksinated! Prufe your wors off get'n thu jayb!!!

(btw, 92% of Australians the age of 16 and over are fully vaccinated, so if one applies the tiniest bit of logic, they could comprehend how this scenario was inevitable)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:16 pm 

We have a couple of adults and about 10 students with it.

Because of my problems on the bicycle on Sunday, I wondered if maybe I had it and it had sapped my energy. So I went to a local clinic on Monday and was tested. Negative.

Today at work, I started the dry cough thing and decided to go get a self test. Negative again.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2022 7:11 am 
I'm a tool.

I win the pot. I am the last man standing. My last non-covid called me last night and said he has it. About a year ago the 4 of us put in $5 and whoever was last without the VID wins. I think I'll buy some tacos

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:10 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

cap wrote:
I win the pot. I am the last man standing. My last non-covid called me last night and said he has it. About a year ago the 4 of us put in $5 and whoever was last without the VID wins. I think I'll buy some tacos

Congratulations! According to my "red til I'm ded" buddy on Facebook, the fact that you haven't caught it yet means the vaccine was totally unnecessary and all those people died from something totally unrelated to COVID or they were just really old and it's the lib's fault.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5