Nostalgic? Here's the... Way Old Forum | Out of Date Site | If you'd like to help keep Remove Rowdy going, donations are appreciated. About $400 a year nowadays is required for hosting and domain fees.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:51 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 448 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Dumbass of the Day
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:14 pm 

Mine is there for the burglar alarm and that's it.

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:41 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

bigboy wrote:
Using a cell phone for anything more than a 2 minute conversation is a beating. And, no gam, I'm not getting a gay blue toof.

toothing is cool in the truck. I've never used it at home. i'll normally put the phone on speaker if i don't want to hold it.

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:11 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

bigboy wrote:
Using a cell phone for anything more than a 2 minute conversation is a beating. And, no gam, I'm not getting a gay blue toof.

I hate being on the phone, period. Say what you have to say and hang up.

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:06 pm 
I'm a tool.

Tit Whistle wrote:
The landline is mainly for the kids to use. I'll get rid of it when they're old enough for cell phones.

they aren't 5 yet?

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:51 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Diello wrote:
bigboy wrote:

:babyarm:

I have a friend who likes to call his friends just to talk. I'm like dude, guys don't gab on the phone. That's gay.

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:52 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Sweet Greggo wrote:
toothing is cool

Lemme just stop you right there.

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:17 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Sagger Pance wrote:
Sweet Greggo wrote:
toothing is cool

Lemme just stop you right there.

In the sign biz I would use one when I would take long road trips. It's been a few years since I used one but I stand by what I said: When you're on the road it's nice to be hands free.

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:08 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Diello wrote:
bigboy wrote:

About the only people I talk to on the home phone are my parents, so it's kinda hard to tell them that.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:27 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

TerdFerguson wrote:
Diello wrote:
bigboy wrote:

I have a friend who likes to call his friends just to talk. I'm like dude, guys don't gab on the phone. That's gay.

love you.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:29 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Diello wrote:
bigboy wrote:

That's why God made texting. It allows for asynchronous conversation. You respond when you want.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:15 am 
I'm a tool.

rowdyhatinwalt wrote:
Diello wrote:
bigboy wrote:

That's why God made texting. It allows for asynchronous conversation. You respond when you want.

Amen

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:20 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

rowdyhatinwalt wrote:
TerdFerguson wrote:
Diello wrote:
bigboy wrote:

love you.

Call me!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:36 pm 

LeBron is a runaway slave according to Jesse Jackson

There's stupid, and then there is industrial grade stupid. A runaway slave? You are a dumbass. I can picture Levar Burton in a Cavs jersey with chains on him. Or something.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:53 pm 

If you comment on a news story and wonder why it's in the news, you are a dumbass.

In today's DMN there is a story about the end of Fake Wade and it has quotes from the Musers. A couple of dumbasses thought this shouldn't be in the news.

You know what? It's one the most popular bits on the most popular morning show in the area, dumbass. Too bad some people aren't smart enough to figure it out.

Every time a writer ventures off and writes an unusual article like this one, a couple of people jump on the writer for it. Dumbasses.

Hoob.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:39 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

jim jack wrote:
If you comment on a news story and wonder why it's in the news, you are a dumbass.

In today's DMN there is a story about the end of Fake Wade and it has quotes from the Musers. A couple of dumbasses thought this shouldn't be in the news.

You know what? It's one the most popular bits on the most popular morning show in the area, dumbass. Too bad some people aren't smart enough to figure it out.

Every time a writer ventures off and writes an unusual article like this one, a couple of people jump on the writer for it. Dumbasses.

Hoob.

And you're posting about this because...?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:46 pm 

:soppy:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:55 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

:)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:28 pm 

Drunken woman kicks hole in column in women's restroom in Boston. Friend records it and posts it.

http://deadspin.com/5687752/

And we get to see it.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:18 pm 

Attempted to watch Thursday night football on the NFL network, but the game was between two crummy teams. I came away from it with this observation:

Any commentator who doesn't know the rules of what is and is not a catch but comments on it anyway is a dumbass. I watched a review of a catch in which the ball touched the ground but it was under control the entire time. The rule is, it's a catch and the other commentators knew it. But this dumbass insisted it hit the ground and wasn't a catch. They are on the same level as the morons at high school games who yell "that's a forward lateral!" when someone completes a shovel pass.

The referee said it was a catch and that Joe Theismann was a dumbass.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:43 am 

Today's dumbass is the Canadian Broadcast Standards Council for objecting to these lyrics:

See the little faggot with the earring and the makeup
Yeah buddy that’s his own hair
That little faggot got his own jet airplane
That little faggot he’s a millionaire

Oh noes! We can't talk badly about gays! Somebody might not like it. They are a protected species.

:kerpow:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:48 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

jim jack wrote:
Today's dumbass is the Canadian Broadcast Standards Council for objecting to these lyrics:

See the little faggot with the earring and the makeup
Yeah buddy that’s his own hair
That little faggot got his own jet airplane
That little faggot he’s a millionaire

Oh noes! We can't talk badly about gays! Somebody might not like it. They are a protected species.

:kerpow:

How did they decide NOW that that song is objectionable? It's been out longer my virginity.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:00 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

I remember back in the day KEGL originally played the version without that verse. One day some wacky radio dj said he got a lot of calls about how the Eagle was afraid to say "faggot" so the guy went on a faggot-laced tirade about how they were the coolest station in town and they didn't even know that song had another verse and of course they could say faggot n stuff. Then they started played the full version.

ThEnd.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:05 pm 

Gay?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:13 pm 

It appears that some fartknockers reported Gary Busey for drunk driving, then were ready with cameras when the cops pulled him over and checked him out. Busey happened to be sober, but it didn't stop these dumbasses from shooting photos of him.

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php ... ng_gary_bu

I worry about this sort of thing, having once pissed off someone in traffic and then getting stopped by a cop a few minutes later for being "drunk." I also read a story about a guy who didn't let someone into a line of traffic and then was reported for indecent exposure while driving. Fortunately for him, he was with his wife and his elderly parents and the cop let him go.

Dumbasses.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:18 pm 

So don't point your weenar at someone during road rage... Check.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:40 am 

Today the winner is Milton Obelle Bradley, American baseball player.

Mister Bradley was arrested on some sort of felony charge in Los Angeles and posted bail out of petty cash.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news;_ylt=A ... rs-bradley

Hoob.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:14 am 

The Texas legislature is in session. They meet once every other year. Controversy sometimes happens. Newspapers write stories about them and post it on websites. And dumbasses comment on these stories.

If you make a comment about these people needing to give up some of their big paycheck to help out us little guys, you are a dumbass. Go back to watching County Law, you stupid, 16 year old girlfriend marrying, generic cigarette smoking, trailer house no underpinning having, dumbass.

Texas legislators make only $600 a month. That's about the same that you made sacking groceries at the Piggly Wiggly, dumbass.

I know a guy who is a doctor and stops practicing medicine for 3 months while he is in Austin. Making $600 a month is quite a bit less than what one would get from practicing medicine. Dumbass.

In other words, they are volunteers, dumbasses.

Hoob.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:37 pm 

Today's dumbass is the Washington Officials Association Commissioner, Todd Stordahl.

This dumbass didn't like it because a group of high school football officials donned pink whistles for a game and gave their game checks to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.

After some discussion, old Todd decided to take no action for these mavericks who broke the rules by using pink whistles, but it was obvious he didn't like it.

Then, 7 months later at the end of the school year, it was announced that these officials would not be eligible to officiate playoff games for the next couple of years. This puss waited until school was nearly out to make his announcement.

What a dumbass this guy is.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/highschool/blog ... ool-wp2178

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:40 am 

I guess these dumbasses are low hanging fruit but they need pointing out.

It's the rabid Casey Anthony fans who went to the trial, or protested her sentence, or wanted to witness her early-morning release from the pokey. Really, folks? Is Jerry Springer too boring that you have to kick your dumbassery up a notch?

Sure, I was interested in the trial and didn't like the result of it. However, I just shrugged my shoulders at the verdict and that was the end of it. But not these dumbasses. I mentioned in another thread that I had to defriend people on Facebook because I was sick of their "post this to your status" shit about the case.

"She is safer in jail than she is out here," said Mike Quiroz, who drove from Miami to spend his 22nd birthday outside the jail. "She better watch her butt. She is known all over the world."

Dumbasses.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:12 pm 

A few days ago, Anthony Bourdain had bad things to say about Paula Deen, Rachel Ray, Guy Fieri, and Sandra Lee. He's a dumbass and so are the dumbasses who think he put these simpletons in their place.

If you are getting worked up over this, you are a dumbass. I hate the Food Network and hate taking up for their hosts, but damn, dude.

If you look down your faggoty nose and talk about how the others' food is simple food and Bourdain was right, you are a double dumbass.

Here is one dumbass douche quote I pulled from Fark: Paula Deen is a grossly obese, no-talent, suburban twunt whose only claim to fame is having been embraced by the most cynical and depraved media executives that cable TV has to offer. Not only does she lack a discerning palate, but she also lacks any discernible talent for cooking. The pedestrian garbage she peddles is stifling America's nascent attempts to develop an advanced food culture. May she be sidelined by the new wave of talented chefs whose abilities are currently lost in the long, fat shadow cast by this inglorious mastodon.

Fuck every single one of these dumbasses. Advanced food culture?

I had a girlfriend once who tried to get me to like some awful food that was an "acquired taste." It opened my eyes to fake dumbass food snobs. I dumped her ass soon afterward and my life improved greatly.

I really hate food snobs. It's just food. If somebody gets rich demonstrating how to cook a hog out in the back yard while drinking a Natural Light, more power to them.

Dumbasses.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:22 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

I watched a show with Bourdain once. He went to some small French village and ate some stuff and talked about growing up there (even though he doesn't have an accent). I couldn't stand him. I didn't care about his stories or his childhood. The food looked alright but my god he made the show more about him than the food and he just wasn't interesting.

I know he's got a show that's pretty popular but I've never seen it and don't care to.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:04 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Bourdain us right. Paula Deen can suck it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:18 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Stu wrote:

She must've somehow dissed CFS.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:35 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Tit Whistle wrote:
Stu wrote:

She puts mushrooms in her gravy.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:21 pm 
I'm a tool.

Stu wrote:
Tit Whistle wrote:
Stu wrote:

Tripping cfs

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:42 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Stu wrote:
Tit Whistle wrote:
Stu wrote:

Mushrooms are delicious on everything.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:16 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Tit Whistle wrote:
Stu wrote:
Tit Whistle wrote:
Stu wrote:

Tit Whistle can suck it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:31 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Stu wrote:
Tit Whistle wrote:
Stu wrote:
Tit Whistle wrote:
Stu wrote:

Tit Whistle can suck it.

:sad:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:09 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Hey buddy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:43 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Stu wrote:
Hey buddy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:33 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

She puts mushrooms in sawmill gravy? yuck.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:13 am 

Gravy snob.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 448 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next