Nostalgic? Here's the... Way Old Forum | Out of Date Site | If you'd like to help keep Remove Rowdy going, donations are appreciated. About $400 a year nowadays is required for hosting and domain fees.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:29 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 969 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: sweet greggo steals the news
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:34 pm 
Site Admin

laser sights are fucking stupid. this isn't motherfucking splinter cell, governor bouffant

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:36 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Must have had lots of time to aim with the laser. The coyote was probably just sitting there.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:53 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Stu wrote:
Must have had lots of time to aim with the laser. The coyote was probably just sitting there.

I guess it's silly to ask why he's jogging alone? I know he's not the prez but certainly he has some kind of detail that travels with him, right?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:17 pm 
I'm a tool.

Sweet Greggo wrote:
Gov Perry shoots coyote on morning jog

Cos you know, EVERYONE in Texas carries their LASER-SIGHTED .38 while on their morning jog.

w.t.f.

Ask Cledus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:30 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Sweet Greggo wrote:
Stu wrote:

I guess it's silly to ask why he's jogging alone? I know he's not the prez but certainly he has some kind of detail that travels with him, right?

One of that articles I read on the subject (I didn't read the one you linked) quoted him as saying that he liked to jog without his detail before sunrise and, when he does so, he carries a gun.

Anyone else think there's a snowball's chance in hell that he doesn't run for president in 2012 or 2016? He's just as crazy as Palin, but 10 times as smart.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:30 pm 
Site Admin

bigboy wrote:
but 10 times as smart.

tap

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:32 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

bigboy wrote:
Sweet Greggo wrote:
Stu wrote:

One of that articles I read on the subject (I didn't read the one you linked) quoted him as saying that he liked to jog without his detail before sunrise and, when he does so, he carries a gun.

Anyone else think there's a snowball's chance in hell that he doesn't run for president in 2012 or 2016? He's just as crazy as Palin, but 10 times as smart.

For some reason I get the feeling he carries that gun in hopes of running across someone to shoot. Coyote was just in the wrong place wrong time it seems.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:42 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

fruitdog wrote:
bigboy wrote:
but 10 times as smart.

tap

I'm talking "relative". He's got tons of political savvy that Palin doesn't. He's about to get reelected in enough of a landslide that he's willing to blow off debates.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:48 pm 
Site Admin

I really don't understand how he keeps winning like he does. It seems like most conservatives I know think he's a doofus.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:05 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

fruitdog wrote:
I really don't understand how he keeps winning like he does. It seems like most conservatives I know think he's a doofus.

They're the pliable tractable conservative. Whatever it is the Pubs throw up they'll vote for.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:18 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

fruitdog wrote:

The governor race is a cakewalk for conservatives here.
Also, it's not exactly the most powerful office there is, and the Texas state government is stupid.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:27 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Mallard Toss wrote:
Sweet Greggo wrote:
fruitdog wrote:

They're the pliable tractable conservative. Whatever it is the Pubs throw up they'll vote for.

Obama, Pelosi, Reid, et al

There are dem voters like that for sure, but I'll bet the bank that there are many more of those types on the conservative side. See how many votes Palin got for VP as proof.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:01 am 
Site Admin

Why don't you put something on the line if you are so sure?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:04 am 
Site Admin

I've already lost interest.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:33 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

fruitdog wrote:
I've already lost interest.
:babyarm: the massive turnover creamdream of the right is the funniest thing ever. fuck em.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:39 pm 

Mallard Toss wrote:
I'll even go a step further and say that Obama will be a one term president and that the Healthcare Reform bill that was rammed down our collective throats will be repealed before even being enacted.

Book it, Greggo, book it. :fist:

how was it "rammed down our collective throats"?? The majority of people wanted it.

do you have the same issue with the FDIC, Medicare, BBB, EPA, DEA or the dept of motor vehicles?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:02 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Oh this is gonna be a fun fight.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:12 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Mallard Toss wrote:
Rockme wrote:
Mallard Toss wrote:
I'll even go a step further and say that Obama will be a one term president and that the Healthcare Reform bill that was rammed down our collective throats will be repealed before even being enacted.

Book it, Greggo, book it. :fist:

how was it "rammed down our collective throats"?? The majority of people wanted it.

do you have the same issue with the FDIC, Medicare, BBB, EPA, DEA or the dept of motor vehicles?

Sorry, Rock. I've already lost interest.

The majority of the people liked the idea of healthcare reform. The vast majority disagree with the piece of shit legislation that was rammed down or throats.

"A free society endangers us, without doubt. It is our Achilles Heel, and our glory. It is the risk we take…. Did so many Americans give up their lives to save our freedom so that we could give up our freedom to save our lives?" … Neil Steinberg

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:33 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

my complaint was that there wasn't much of an effort to trim some costs first.
And Democrats have become complete hypocrites as far as all this change that was going to occur.
We still spend money on weapons systems we don't need. Those programs are a form of welfare.
Tort reform (yes, i said it). Doctors simply can't be afraid of doing their job if some wanker may sue them because their out of shape body simply didn't rebound like they think it should have.

Move to electronic record keeping. Now, this one veers toward privacy concerns, and I have them as well, but the cost savings would be enormous.
Doctors offices tend to have staff on board just to enter claims, print claims out, send to billing services, who in turn send those on to the payers.

It's bullshit.
All of this should have been considered before we thought about creating a damned thing.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 11:46 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

It's offical: Rush is FUCKING NUTS

He's the radio version of the Nat'l Enquirer. Seriously. And his target audience is the same demographic.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 1:03 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Lets hear a listener here defend this. Come on.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:55 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

HP CEO Mark Hurd resigns over sexual harassment investigation

Holy shit! From the story it sounds like he was getting busy with some contractor. I guess he didn't pay her enough or leave his wife for her or some shit. Whatever the case, the HP Board of Directors got a letter from her attorney and the shit hit the fan. No word on who will take over. Jon Rubinstein (ex CEO of Palm) might be a candidate. Maybe that would help fast track the next WebOS phone.

No doubt this dude will also get 10s of millions of dollars on the way out.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:47 pm 
I'm a tool.

Sweet Greggo wrote:

Holy shit! From the story it sounds like he was getting busy with some contractor. I guess he didn't pay her enough or leave his wife for her or some shit. Whatever the case, the HP Board of Directors got a letter from her attorney and the shit hit the fan. No word on who will take over. Jon Rubinstein (ex CEO of Palm) might be a candidate. Maybe that would help fast track the next WebOS phone.

i'm buying dell now

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:37 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Reports are he gets $40mil on the way out.

fml

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:21 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Bodies of 8 Medical Workers Gunned Down by Taliban Returned to Kabul, U.S. Embassy Says

The team of volunteer medics were returning with their driver from a medical camp in neighboring Nuristan province when they were attacked, according to the director of their aid organization, the Kabul-based International Assistance Mission.

Taliban spokesman Zabiullah Mujahid told the AP that they killed the foreigners because they were "spying for the Americans" and "preaching Christianity." In a Pashto language statement acquired by the AP, the Taliban also said the team was carrying Dari language bibles and "spying gadgets."

Okay, I'm confused here. Is this a case of "God's Plan" of which we're not supposed to understand or is it "Allah Akbar" kicking some ass? When the deities get cross ways with each other I need a program guide. :confused:

"A free society endangers us, without doubt. It is our Achilles Heel, and our glory. It is the risk we take…. Did so many Americans give up their lives to save our freedom so that we could give up our freedom to save our lives?" … Neil Steinberg

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:43 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

cap wrote:
Sweet Greggo wrote:

i'm buying dell now

They won't extend you credit.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:09 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Ichabod wrote:
Bodies of 8 Medical Workers Gunned Down by Taliban Returned to Kabul, U.S. Embassy Says

The team of volunteer medics were returning with their driver from a medical camp in neighboring Nuristan province when they were attacked, according to the director of their aid organization, the Kabul-based International Assistance Mission.

Taliban spokesman Zabiullah Mujahid told the AP that they killed the foreigners because they were "spying for the Americans" and "preaching Christianity." In a Pashto language statement acquired by the AP, the Taliban also said the team was carrying Dari language bibles and "spying gadgets."

Okay, I'm confused here. Is this a case of "God's Plan" of which we're not supposed to understand or is it "Allah Akbar" kicking some ass? When the deities get cross ways with each other I need a program guide. :confused:

This is just a case of Brown vs. White.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:40 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Sweet Greggo wrote:

Well I sure hope she was worth $40 million!!!

wait.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:59 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Your 2010 Darwin Award winner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:12 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

http://www.bobcesca.com/images/eff_this_guy.jpg

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:22 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Stu wrote:
http://www.bobcesca.com/images/eff_this_guy.jpg

:D That never gets old.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:05 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

The most frustrating thing about stupid white people is they don't realize how stupid they are.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:25 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

I listened to that last night. Throwing down "nagger, nagger, nagger" made me laugh so hard that I thinkled my pants.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:38 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

I could have also said "the worst thing about racists is they don't realize they're racist." Right away Dr Laura goes on the offensive with "Well, let's just see if it's racist, some people are just hypersensitive" before she ever hears what the woman is complaining about.

I wonder what her reaction would have been if that was a white woman married to a black man complaining how his black friend tease her about being white?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:23 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/arres ... story.html

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:43 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

I'm sure I can think of about 500 more worthy cities to be attacked than Ottawa.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:14 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

http://spenceparksoapbox.fantake.com/20 ... e-carroll/

Shady recruiting at Southlake Carroll

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:32 pm 
Site Admin

Stu wrote:
http://spenceparksoapbox.fantake.com/2010/08/26/street-agent-in-the-middle-of-the-football-scandal-at-southlake-carroll/

Shady recruiting at Southlake Carroll

this is a big can of worms. every halfway successful high school football team has kids like that.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:00 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

F that entire area. Southlake blows dick. They make Addison douches look like fucking buddhist monks.
I pray if there's another terrorist attack, it's there.

*emails Imam Rauf to relocate mosque to there*

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:28 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

I can't take a story seriously that contains the well thought out opinion: "Why golly gee!"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:12 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

"Carroll had an unsuccessful year in 2009"

They were like 11-2, won their district, and went 3 rounds into the playoffs. Ask some of the taco vendor infested schools in Fort Worth that haven't more than 2 games in a season for the past 3 decades if that's unsuccessful.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:12 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

bigboy wrote:
"Carroll had an unsuccessful year in 2009"

They were like 11-2, won their district, and went 3 rounds into the playoffs. Ask some of the taco vendor infested schools in Fort Worth that haven't more than 2 games in a season for the past 3 decades if that's unsuccessful.

how's that Southlake cock tasting, Chef Baconator?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 969 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 24  Next