Nostalgic? Here's the... Way Old Forum | Out of Date Site | If you'd like to help keep Remove Rowdy going, donations are appreciated. About $400 a year nowadays is required for hosting and domain fees.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:07 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:10 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

It's been an up and down week....... Got to play golf on Friday at Star Hollow (which is west of Granbury) Beautiful course situated next to Lake Granbury, with trees and actual slope to the terrain. With my handicap, I placed and won a new Taylor Made driver.

Then, reality set in and my Ford shit the bed, so I'll be installing a rebuilt alternator today.............

I hate insurance companies. I'm going to a new doctor for my leg problem. He wants to schedule an MRI. Yet, some bubble-gum chewing, barely high school graduating phone clerk denies the test because it's not the recommended treatment based upon her laminated chart....... Fuck Blue Cross Blue Shield!

Ich Jr's high school had their Columbine drill on Friday. All the classrooms were locked down, the teacher's put paper over the windows in the doors and the kids sat around in the dark for 15-20 minutes......... We live in a sick society! Of course, I'm one of the kids that was taught to hide under my desk and cover my head in case the Rooskies launched a nuclear attack!!!! What were we thinking?

"A free society endangers us, without doubt. It is our Achilles Heel, and our glory. It is the risk we take…. Did so many Americans give up their lives to save our freedom so that we could give up our freedom to save our lives?" … Neil Steinberg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:18 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Ichette turned 20 years old today! :eek: Meh baby girl is all growned up! Twenty years ago today I held her for the very first time while sitting next to Mrs. Ich's still smoking and nearly ruined pleasure giver..........

Ichette's birth was witnessed by 8-10 nursing students, who were all excited and clamoring about the beautiful baby. I immediately stood up with Ichette and began searching for the "Other" woman in the delivery room who had given birth to this beautiful baby because the one I was holding was a F'n mess!

She was turned wrong in the birth canal, so the doctor used giant salad tongs to turn her 180 degrees. Unfortunately, one of the tongs gripped her on the side of the nose so she had a big red welt across her face. Also, she was kinda big and Mrs. Ich is kinda small, so she wasn't moving through the birth canal fast enough..... So, the doctor tried to apply a big ole suction cup to her head, but it wouldn't adhese. We discovered it wouldn't adhese, after Ichette appeared, because her head had become all pointed due to the compression from Mrs. Ich's pushing.....

So here I'm holding this wet, scaley, red welt faced, pointy headed baby and I'm jealous because apparently there's a beautiful baby in the delivery room somewhere according to the nursing students and mine is apparently going to have to wear a bouffont hair-do the rest of her life.

Fortunately, 20 years later she's starting to get her mother's good looks..... Happy birtday to my baby girl! :D

"A free society endangers us, without doubt. It is our Achilles Heel, and our glory. It is the risk we take…. Did so many Americans give up their lives to save our freedom so that we could give up our freedom to save our lives?" … Neil Steinberg

Last edited by Ichabod on Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:24 pm 

That's great man.

Happy Berfday Ichette.

Sorry to hear about your wives "pleasure giver".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:06 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Ichabod wrote:
Ichette turned 20 years old today! :eek: Meh baby girl is all growned up! Twenty years ago today I held her for the very first time while sitting next to Mrs. Ich's still smoking and nearly ruined pleasure giver..........

Ichette's birth was witnessed by 8-10 nursing students, who were all excited and clamoring about the beautiful baby. I immediately stood up with Ichette and began searching for the "Other" woman in the delivery room who had given birth to this beautiful baby because the one I was holding was a F'n mess!

She was turned wrong in the birth canal, so the doctor used giant salad tongs to turn her 180 degrees. Unfortunately, one fo the tongs gripped her on the side of the nose so she had a big red welt across her face. Also, she was kinda big and Mrs. Ich is kinda small, so she wasn't moving through the birth canal fast enough..... So, the doctor tried to apply a big ole suction cup to her head, but it wouldn't adhese. We discovered it wouldn't adhese, after Ichette appeared, because her head had become all pointed due to the compression from Mrs. Ich's pushing.....

So here I'm holding this wet, scaley, red welt faced, pointy headed baby and I'm jealous because apparently there's a beautiful baby in the delivery room somewhere according to the nursing students and mine is apparently going to have to wear a bouffont hair-do the rest of her life.

Fortunately, 20 years later she's starting to get her mother's good looks..... Happy birtday to my baby girl! :D

soooo...she met Grubes yet?

oh, and thank God she doesn't resemble YOUR tore up ass.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:21 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

rowdyhatinwalt wrote:
Ichabod wrote:

She was turned wrong in the birth canal, so the doctor used giant salad tongs to turn her 180 degrees. Unfortunately, one fo the tongs gripped her on the side of the nose so she had a big red welt across her face. Also, she was kinda big and Mrs. Ich is kinda small, so she wasn't moving through the birth canal fast enough..... So, the doctor tried to apply a big ole suction cup to her head, but it wouldn't adhese. We discovered it wouldn't adhese, after Ichette appeared, because her head had become all pointed due to the compression from Mrs. Ich's pushing.....

soooo...she met Grubes yet?

screw that shit. ich is a roman god, considering how fucking ancient he is. but on second thought yer right, he would make one ugly-ass chick.

congrats ich, on having a 20 year old kid, you decroded old fuck..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:06 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

I always get a warm fuzzy feeling when I'm reminded that there are people here older than me.

:bun: :babyarm:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:37 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Ichabod wrote:
Mrs. Ich's still smoking and nearly ruined pleasure giver

That would make a great band name.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:04 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

rowdyhatinwalt wrote:

Amen to that, Bruddah! A big nose and a mustache would most definitely be a turn-off on a girl! :eek:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:14 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Ichabod wrote:
rowdyhatinwalt wrote:

Amen to that, Bruddah! A big nose and a mustache would most definitely be a turn-off on a girl! :eek:

what did you say about my mother?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:18 am 

Whoa. The rarely seen self-mom burn! Nicely played.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:11 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Just had a thought.............................. If you have a special needs child named Leonard,............... is it acceptable to call him Leotard for short?................ I'm just sayin'

Last edited by Ichabod on Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:31 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Ichabod wrote:
Just had a thought.............................. If you have a special needs child named Leonard,............... is is acceptable to call him Leotard for short?................ I'm just sayin'

What'd you say about my middle name?!?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:41 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

rowdyhatinwalt wrote:
Ichabod wrote:
Just had a thought.............................. If you have a special needs child named Leonard,............... is is acceptable to call him Leotard for short?................ I'm just sayin'

What'd you say about my middle name?!?

to answer your rambling ichster, yes, more than acceptable.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:56 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

I hate politicians.......

I've been watching the Deomcrats threaten to end funding for the war and the Republicans respond as to why this is unAmerican. In reality, Bush doesn't want the war to end until after he is out of office. It is highly likely that the Democrats will take the White House in the next election and can easily bring the troops home at that point in time.

The dirty little secret is both Democrats and Republicans don't want to be seen as responsible for "ending the war" because both sides know what is going to happen in Iraq the minute we pull out.

The United States thought that given the chance, that the Iraqis would embrace the democratic process and establish an independent democratic government. This was a major miscalcualtion,

The reality is that Iraq will erupt into a full scale civil war with genocide occuring as the majority religous sect slaughters the minority religious sect all in the name of Allah! After the smoke is has cleared and the blood has dried, Iraq will emerge as a Theocracy with some power mad religious leader (Think Ayatollah) leading the nation with hate speech directed towards the USA!

In response the oil companies can then justify making the US public pay $5 per gallon of gas.

If Bush can stall long enough, all this can be blamed on the deomcratic party after they take the White House. The republicans can revise history and tout how everything was under control when they were in power and the the LIBERALS have screwed things to high holy hell!

As I said, I hate politicians......

Last edited by Ichabod on Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:30 pm 

A rare political post with which I can agree. Well done, sir.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:22 pm 
Site Admin

Ichabod wrote:
Just had a thought.............................. If you have a special needs child named Leonard,............... is it acceptable to call him Leotard for short?................ I'm just sayin'

Did you see the Sopranos episode early or something?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:03 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

or somesuch wrote:
Ichabod wrote:

Did you see the Sopranos episode early or something?

I'm still trying to figure out how he's actually shortening the name. It's the same amount of letters and syllables.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:44 pm 
Site Admin

if you had two sons named leo and one was retarded you could call the retarded one leotard.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:07 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Why wouldn't you just call one Leo and the other Tard?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:29 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

A good man died last Friday... :cry:

One of my old college buddies passed away after battling cancer off and on for the last ten years. He put up a valiant fight by beating a brain tumor almost ten years ago. However, the cancer came back with a vengeance 2 years ago. He'd been flying from Tennessee to Houston almost every other month for experimental chemo therapies, but simply ran out of time.

The entire time this was happening, I never heard him complain or whine "why me" one time. He just simply reacted and did what he had to do. His situation was quite humbling to me when I stopped to think of times I felt sorry for myself because of perceived family crises. In retrospect, I don't really have problems.

I drove to Knoxville Friday night to get there for his funeral. The family received friends on Saturday and we buried him on Sunday. Then, I drove back Sunday night.

On Saturday night, we sat around and compared memories. I'll miss picking up the telephone and hearing "Hello Slutpuppy," which was the nickname he dubbed me after a particulary successful weekend at the Last Lap Tavern.

I spoke with his 70 some odd year father, who upon learning that I was an old college buddy, mentioned that he remembered listening to his police scanner when Dan was back in college and hearing the police put out an APB on Dan and his Volkswagen Rabbit. Dan's dad then asked me if I'd heard about that story.

I had to laughingly explain that I knew the story very well as I was sitting in the passenger seat when the APB went out over the air! :lol:

I'll miss hearing his voice when he was assuring me every thing was going to be all right after I told him my son was diagnosed with muscular dystrophy and I didn't know if he was going to live or die....

I'll miss seeing his pictures that he took as an amateur photographer while traveling around the world as a consultant; Pictures from Africa, South America, India, etc.

As I said a good man died last Friday..... and I really am going to miss him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:59 pm 

I'm really sorry, Uncle Ich.

I enjoyed the police scanner story, though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:52 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Sorry for your loss, ich. :sad:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:52 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

jim jack wrote:
I'm really sorry, Uncle Ich.

I enjoyed the police scanner story, though.

:babyarm: sorry, ich.

sounds like he was a good guy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 2:44 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

In recognition of Mother's Day, I've spent the morning visiting every MILF site I can find on the internet!............

I'm exhausted... :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:36 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

me too

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:20 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

methinks a certain old has forgotten to update this shit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:20 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

rowdyhatinwalt wrote:
methinks a certain old has forgotten to update this shit.

I'm just sayin'.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:24 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Now that I see the forum's back in action, I'll get back on it.......

I'm convinced that I'm destined to get caught up in company downsizes for the rest of my career.... I've been through 2 downsizings and a bankruptcy and now my current compay has been acquired. I'm not looking forward to the new year as I know what's on the horizon!

It's good that the RR Forum has been revived. I find this place therapeutic if nothing else. Always good for a gggle now and again - plus I find that I miss threads that ultimately deteriorate into talk of Bukkake and all manner of faggotry!

Went to the gym this morning and took my first spin class. It was exhausting to say the least, but I found that I stayed motivated by the sweet ass of the twenty-something harlot who was on the bike directly in front of me. This was most inspiring when the instructor had us simulating hills and we were off the seat... Talk about your stick and carrot! Your Unca Ich pedaled his ass off and at this rate should be 30 pounds lighter by next week!

Last edited by Ichabod on Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:33 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

muuuuuuuuch better. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:31 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Welp, Xmas is over and New Year's is just around the corner. Time to start thinking about my resolutions for 2008.....

I guess first and foremost is to find gainful employment and keep it!

Second, concerns overall health. My 30 year high school reunion is this Summer, so I want to show up in June looking like the DILF I am! Twenty pounds has got to go. Besides, my reaction time at third base sucked this year, so lighter equals quicker!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:40 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Ichabod wrote:
Welp, Xmas is over and New Year's is just around the corner. Time to start thinking about my resolutions for 2008.....

I guess first and foremost is to find gainful employment and keep it!

Second, concerns overall health. My 30 year high school reunion is this Summer, so I want to show up in June looking like the DILF I am! Twenty pounds has got to go. Besides, my reaction time at third base sucked this year, so lighter equals quicker!

oh you poor thing, 20 whole pounds?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:46 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

I'd like to know where he's hiding those 20 pounds. Ich is the healthiest 70-year-old I've ever known.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:25 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

a gnarly gunshow and a 'stache to make tom selleck jealous. what a stud.

*easing pants down*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:24 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Tit Whistle wrote:
I'd like to know where he's hiding those 20 pounds. Ich is the healthiest 70-year-old I've ever known.

no shit, 20 lbs? if i lost that much, no one would probably be able to tell.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:31 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

I can shit 20 pounds.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:26 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Well, taking the family down to the AAC tonight for the Trans Siberian Orchestra concert. This is annual Ichabod Family tradition. The upside of having Ich Jr in the wheelchair is the premo seats we can acquire. Upfront, stage left.

I'm looking forward to Les Pauls playing Beethoven and twenty something mini-skirted vocalists hairwhipping across the stage.......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:16 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Just got back from TSO; my sixth year in a row! This one was the absolute BEST! They brought out a special guest to jam at the end of the show...... Perhaps you've heard of him, one Mr. Paul Rodgers!

You know,,,,, Paul Rodgers, Front man for Free, Bad Company and The Firm :cool: Currently touring with Queen...

TSO played All Right Now and Bad Company It absolutely rocked! We had second row seats, so between seeing Paul Rodgers and the Hair-Whipping Girls up close, your Unca Ich is about spent! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:39 am 

Hey, now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:31 pm 
Site Admin

here's a gift for ich -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI-dil07V1g

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:07 pm 

fruitdog wrote:

I'm impressed that they didn't sing "Lockytop".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:32 am 

Are they about to make cupcakes?

:bun:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:34 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Moved Ich Jr back to his dorm yesterday. With Ichette down in Florida for the time being, we have an empty nest and so I am able to chase Mrs. Ich around the house nekkid and heft her onto the dryer for quality marriage time.......

Been talking to the same company for over a month now about going to work for them. I've gone in for personal interviews on three different occasions always getting positive feedback.... Let's quit stringing a fellow along and make an offer already....

My best friend (who's my age) and his wife adopted two little kids from Russia. They are now three and two. ALthough I think this is a noble gesture on their part, Your Unca Ich would swallow the barrel of a .45 before bringing babies back into meh house :eek:

Been watching a lot of DVD epsiodes of Scrubs lately. My kids turned me onto the show. I never really watched it during its orignal run, but I gotta say, it panders to your Unca Ich's sense of humor plus the second Becky from Roseanne, sooooo needs to be disciplined by my Hot Wheels track......

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22  Next