Nostalgic? Here's the... Way Old Forum | Out of Date Site | If you'd like to help keep Remove Rowdy going, donations are appreciated. About $400 a year nowadays is required for hosting and domain fees.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:10 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 22  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:47 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Ichabod wrote:
Moved Ich Jr back to his dorm yesterday. With Ichette down in Florida for the time being, we have an empty nest and so I am able to chase Mrs. Ich around the house nekkid and heft her onto the dryer for quality marriage time.......

Good goddamn. :puke:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:00 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

rowdyhatinwalt wrote:
Ichabod wrote:
Moved Ich Jr back to his dorm yesterday. With Ichette down in Florida for the time being, we have an empty nest and so I am able to chase Mrs. Ich around the house nekkid and heft her onto the dryer for quality marriage time.......

Good goddamn. :puke:

i'd pay 19.99 a month for that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:24 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Ichabod wrote:
Been talking to the same company for over a month now about going to work for them. I've gone in for personal interviews on three different occasions always getting positive feedback.... Let's quit stringing a fellow along and make an offer already....

:dance: They called and made the offer tonight!

"A free society endangers us, without doubt. It is our Achilles Heel, and our glory. It is the risk we take…. Did so many Americans give up their lives to save our freedom so that we could give up our freedom to save our lives?" … Neil Steinberg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:32 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Ichabod wrote:
Been watching a lot of DVD epsiodes of Scrubs lately. My kids turned me onto the show. I never really watched it during its orignal run, but I gotta say, it panders to your Unca Ich's sense of humor plus the second Becky from Roseanne, sooooo needs to be disciplined by my Hot Wheels track......

It's still in it's run, maybe. I got into the show this past summer through the miracle of DVR. It's frigging great. They're in their last season now, but the strike may just end it prematurely, unfortunately.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:50 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Ichabod wrote:
Ichabod wrote:
Been talking to the same company for over a month now about going to work for them. I've gone in for personal interviews on three different occasions always getting positive feedback.... Let's quit stringing a fellow along and make an offer already....

:dance: They called and made the offer tonight!

awesome!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:46 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Diello wrote:
Ichabod wrote:
Been watching a lot of DVD epsiodes of Scrubs lately. My kids turned me onto the show. I never really watched it during its orignal run, but I gotta say, it panders to your Unca Ich's sense of humor plus the second Becky from Roseanne, sooooo needs to be disciplined by my Hot Wheels track......

It's still in it's run, maybe. I got into the show this past summer through the miracle of DVR. It's frigging great. They're in their last season now, but the strike may just end it prematurely, unfortunately.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsVgi8hoFFc

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:04 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

It's one of my all time favorite shows. I may overrate it but I like it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:00 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

First week on the new job is under my belt. Got my cubicle set up and my "loaner lap top" thats battery goes from 98% to 35% inside of 20 minutes. Fortunately, the Ich computer should be here by the end of the week. Get to go through a formal orientaion this week.

Really having to adjust to my new "office hours" as these folks don't show up until 9:00 AM. I'll learn to enjoy this, but us olds like to get up early and get the day started. My last job, I unlocked the doors at 5:30 AM.

I'm using my morning time to get back in the gym. The Ich waist is getting out of control.

"A free society endangers us, without doubt. It is our Achilles Heel, and our glory. It is the risk we take…. Did so many Americans give up their lives to save our freedom so that we could give up our freedom to save our lives?" … Neil Steinberg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:59 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Ichabod wrote:
First week on the new job is under my belt. Got my cubicle set up and my "loaner lap top" thats battery goes from 98% to 35% inside of 20 minutes. Fortunately, the Ich computer should be here by the end of the week. Get to go through a formal orientaion this week.

Really having to adjust to my new "office hours" as these folks don't show up until 9:00 AM. I'll learn to enjoy this, but us olds like to get up early and get the day started. My last job, I unlocked the doors at 5:30 AM.

I'm using my morning time to get back in the gym. The Ich waist is getting out of control.

*buys stock in Ich's company, knowing they'll be acquired shortly*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:06 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

rowdyhatinwalt wrote:

If history continues to torment me, it will be about two years from now!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:09 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Ichabod wrote:
rowdyhatinwalt wrote:

If history continues to torment me, it will be about two years from now!

I'LL BE RICH, I TELLS YA!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:07 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

I'm currently watching the concert to benefit the victims of the Station Fire Disaster on VH1... Pretty good tunes so far, but does anybody else think that the lead singer of Tesla sounds like Eric Cartman when he sings?

As most of you are aware your Unca Ich is a Southern Rock aficionado; especially when it comes to the great Lynyrd Skynyrd! I've given it some thought as to why I continue to embrace the Allman Brothers, Marshall Tucker and Charlie Daniels. It' really no great mystery, as it reminds me of my long gone youth.....

Back then your Unca Ich was a doo rag wearing, Jim Beam drinking, Marlboro smoking, whomever had the herb toking, skirt chasing HELL RAISER! Boys, it was a fun time back in Tennessee!

The late seventies when guys wore Levis with no shirts and chased southern belles wearing tube tops at the party after hearing their love call of "I am soo drunk!"

Ahh, the tube top. There was not a finer and more convenient garment ever created. Your Unca Ich treated southern belles in tube tops like bananas:

Step 1: Peel
Step 2: Apply mouth :twisted:

Friday nights were good. Saturday nights were great! Sundays were for sleeping and recovering.

All this depravity at the Ich apartment was performed with some southern rock artist on the stereo or 8 track! In additon to the bands already mentioned, there was Wet Willie, Point Blank, Atlanta Rhythm Section, ZZ Top (Tres Hombres was a great party album), Elvin Bishop and Grinderswitch!

Skynyrd's "One More from the Road" was also an excellent party album and, because it was a double jacket album, could be used to clean your dope!

GOOD TIMES! :rockon: Good Times Indeed :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:08 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

I'm currently watching the concert to benefit the victims of the Station Fire Disaster on VH1... Pretty good tunes so far, but does anybody else think that the lead singer of Tesla sounds like Eric Cartman when he sings?

As most of you are aware your Unca Ich is a Southern Rock aficionado; especially when it comes to the great Lynyrd Skynyrd! I've given it some thought as to why I continue to embrace the Allman Brothers, Marshall Tucker and Charlie Daniels. It's really no great mystery, as it reminds me of my long gone youth.....

Back then your Unca Ich was a doo rag wearing, Jim Beam drinking, Marlboro smoking, whomever had the herb toking, skirt chasing HELL RAISER! Boys, it was a fun time back in Tennessee!

The late seventies when guys wore Levis with no shirts and chased southern belles wearing tube tops at the party after hearing their love call of "I am soo drunk!"

Ahh, the tube top. There was not a finer and more convenient garment ever created. Your Unca Ich treated southern belles in tube tops like bananas:

Step 1: Peel
Step 2: Apply mouth :twisted:

Friday nights were good. Saturday nights were great! Sundays were for sleeping and recovering.

All this depravity at the Ich apartment was performed with some southern rock artist on the stereo or 8 track! In additon to the bands already mentioned, there was Wet Willie, Point Blank, Atlanta Rhythm Section, ZZ Top (Tres Hombres was a great party album), Elvin Bishop and Grinderswitch!

Skynyrd's "One More from the Road" was also an excellent party album and, because it was a double jacket album, could be used to clean your dope!

GOOD TIMES! :rockon: Good Times Indeed :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:20 am 

Ichabod wrote:

Ronnie Van Zandt: What song do you wanna hear?

Audience: FREEEEEEBIIIRRRRRDDDD!

Ronnie Van Zandt: I heard it that time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:28 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Ran the Half Marathon (13.1 miles) this morning down at Fair Park. Placed 290 out of 1657 runners and 25th in my age bracket (45-49) with a time of 1:53:53. I feel pretty good about this as I haven't run a race since blowing a calf muscle out 3 years ago during the Big D Marathon. Calf muscle feels good...... Unca Ich still has a little spit left in him after all!

Mrs. Ich says if I continue to do my chores around the house and quit sneak attacking her when she's bent over cleaning the shower, she may let me run the White Rock this year.......

Post subject: Re: Ichabod's Dementia-like Ramblings
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:55 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Boys, you're Unca Ich just took a long hard look at his mortatlity. That's right! I just registered to attend my 30 year high school reunion in August!

Good lord where does the time go? I can't believe its been 30 years since I ran around the hallways of Farragut High trying to avoid Mr. Jenkins because I had beer on my breath after sneaking out for lunch and trying to sneak a peak up Mrs. Palmore's skirt as she walked down the stairs. :twisted:

30 years! Good lord I'm old! I mean I've always heard you guys talk about me being old, but I guess the dementia prevented me from thinking about it very much! :eek:

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:12 am 
Site Admin

My Dad's 30th is this year.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:45 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Well, I survived the 30 year high school reunion. We had a great turnout as about 170 people showed up.

We held it at the Fox Den Country Club in Knoxville, which reported that our class bought the greatest amount of liquor served in a single evening ever recorded in their history! Think about it! This record was set even though your Unca Ich has abstained for the last 16 years! My classmates make me proud!

Tensest moment of the evening occurred when my 2 year girlfriend in high school walked up to me and I had absolutely no clue as to who she was! Of course the fact that she went out and bought herself the largest set of fakes known to man and was displaying them in an extremely low cut sweater might have thrown my memory!

30 years has not been kind to most of my classmates. Apparently, the fact that your Unca Ich still has his hair made most of my buddies green with envy.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:48 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Okay, I'm going to overstate the obvious: It's frickin hot here in Dallas.

I ran my long run for the week yesterday morning. We started at 6 AM and ran for the next 2.5 hours. It started out okay, but by the end of the 2nd hour, your Unca Ich was hurting! The good news is that the Ich calf muscle woke up functional this morning! The White Rock will be conquered! :fist:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:16 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Ichabod wrote:
Apparently, the fact that your Unca Ich still has his hair made most of my buddies green with envy.

Most of your hair and all of your seediness would make any AARP member jealous.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:42 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

I wrote Mrs. Ich a poem for our 26th wedding anniversary..... Believe it or not, she loves the seediness..... She just looks sweet

Well, who’d believe it, it’s that time of year.
People in shock, some in tears.
Is it the election you ask, emotions running high?
People shaking their heads heavy with sighs.

No, not Clinton, Obama, or even McCain
It’s something much bigger that makes some people insane
It’s something quite amazing when one stops to ponder
That Chuck and Becky’s marriage is another year stronger

Year 26! what’s the secret you ask
How have they made it, when we never thought it’d last.
He doesn’t have money, his face is a mess
What she sees in him… Why she stays with him… is anybody’s guess.

True, I’m not particularly handsome and by no means rich
I simply possess the ability to scratch her particular itch
No, stop it, Get your mind out of the gutter, I’m not bragging about being hung.
You see I don’t need to be, I’ve got a Gene Simmons tongue! :twisted:

Last edited by Ichabod on Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:50 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Well, I'm horny.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:25 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Now I know why we call you itch.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:49 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

White Rock training continues.... We did 20 miles this morning at a sub 10 minute pace. That's 3 hours and 20 minutes and your Unca Ich is absolutely out of gas! Fortunately, I got to break in a new pair of Mizunos. Long distance running creates some strange rituals. For instance, I have to cover the Ich nips with sport band aids or your sweaty shirt will end up rubbing your chestal area raw until you start lactating blood!

Took Ich Jr and Ichette down to the polls yesterday for early voting. This was Ich Jr's first time eligible to vote. I think they both made their Uncle Walt very proud!

I miss Hoob.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:13 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Ichabod wrote:
White Rock training continues.... We did 20 miles this morning at a sub 10 minute pace. That's 3 hours and 20 minutes and your Unca Ich is absolutely out of gas! Fortunately, I got to break in a new pair of Mizunos. Long distance running creates some strange rituals. For instance, I have to cover the Ich nips with sport band aids or your sweaty shirt will end up rubbing your chestal area raw until you start lactating blood!

Took Ich Jr and Ichette down to the polls yesterday for early voting. This was Ich Jr's first time eligible to vote. I think they both made their Uncle Walt very proud!

I miss Hoob.

:babyarm: them are smart kids ya got.
Oh, and I miss Hoob, too.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:21 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Why in the hell did he disappear?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:22 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

bigboy wrote:
Why in the hell did he disappear?

*sigh* Probably cuz I ran him offt.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:26 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Sinus infection?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:30 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

and hurricane.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:35 pm 

:babyarm: :babyarm: :babyarm:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:40 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

:soppy:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:04 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Happy Thanksgiving to all my brethren out there in innernet land! I hope you greatly enjoy the poultry or pork of your choice......

Mrs. Ich and I ran the Turkey Trot downtown this morning. It was great weather and the course was cool. The only downer was Mrs. Ich reported seeing a runner down with fellow runners applying CPR! :eek: So, that would kind of suck and stuff....

On a much brighter note, i have great news..... I am starting a new job in two weeks as a Corporate Transportation Manager! This is especially sweet because the job change was NOT motivated by a downsizing or bankruptcy! In fact, I was sitting at my desk minding my own business when the phone rang. I really have mixed emotions as I like the place where I'm at, but the opportunity and cash are too good to pass up, so here I go again :bananadance:

Last edited by Ichabod on Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:37 am 

its good that you get to strat a new job on your own terms. congrats on the turkey trot and for seeing human death. and happy thanksgiving.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:31 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

I believe Ich has now passed Walt in number of job changes since the forum began.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:38 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Tit Whistle wrote:
I believe Ich has now passed Walt in number of job changes since the forum began.

goddammit.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:12 pm 
I'm a tool.

rowdyhatinwalt wrote:
Tit Whistle wrote:

goddammit.

:D

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:19 pm 

not since the demise of DICK CLARK'S AMERICAN BANDSTAND have I seen such workable carnage left behind without paychecks.
i jack off a lot. but i save my semen because the lord tells me to just say no to abortion.
do you believe in abortion? does jesus? does caroline in the city?

Ichabod. Ichabane. Ichiban. IchaItch. Sally Steamer is a big dreamer.
Toke/Toke/Toke/Toke/
Smoke/Smoke/Smoke/Smoke
Live w/ Jeebus
Live w/out sin.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:16 pm 

Ichabod wrote:
so here I go again :bananadance:

^on his own^

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:29 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Happy December 1 to all! Only 31 days left in 2008; let's live them to the fullest. Shall we?

I'm in New Jersey this week working on a project. Traveling yesterday was a big mistake. My flight was delayed 3 hours, so a lot of downtime sitting around DFW and ogling flight attendants. Flight sucked, what with the crying baby three rows up and the spastic seatmate sitting next to me who did not keep still for more than ten seconds at a time. Honestly, I didn't know someone could rattle a newspaper so artfully for over an hour! :shock:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:09 am 
I'm a tool.

say hi to cledus while you're up there

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:41 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Hoping the weather soothsayers are correct in predicting that the weather warms up somewhat by the weekend. Running the White Rock marathon on Sunday morning. Goal is to complete it inside of 4 hours (Last time I ran was 4 Hrs 17 Mins) I did a better job of training for this race so I'm going to be disappointed if I hit a wall and don't make my time.

So, on Monday I get to show up for work at my new job using a walker. I should make a fantastic first impression.

Haven't done a lick of Xmas shopping yet. Procrastination is definitely my friend when it comes to shopping. Before marriage, my buddy and I used to purposely wait until Dec. 24 and then go shopping carrying a pint of liquid cheer. The salesgirls loved us; security guards not so much.....

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:46 pm 
Site Admin

How did you become such a stud?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 22  Next