Nostalgic? Here's the... Way Old Forum | Out of Date Site | If you'd like to help keep Remove Rowdy going, donations are appreciated. About $400 a year nowadays is required for hosting and domain fees.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:28 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: ,
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:15 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

fruitdog wrote:
vbear wrote:
fruitdog wrote:
yes the are not the same or yes the are the same?
YES THEY ARE THE SAME

OKTHANKYOU
yourewelcomeloveyou

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:20 pm 
Site Admin

Sweet Greggo wrote:
fruitdog wrote:
yes the are not the same or yes the are the same?

I thought you admin types could look at ip addresses or somesuch and determine if 2 different accounts were being used by the same computer.

You thought correctly, but it's been a long time.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:21 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

cap wrote:
meatflap died? i thought he just moved?

Meatflaps dead body moved? Did you go into the bathroom and say Meatflap 3 times with the lights out or something?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:30 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

fruitdog wrote:
I always thought this thread was dumb. I'm glad it's gone. I don't know why he didn't just delete his posts or ask me to delete his account. I hope he realizes that google cache is forever tho.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?rlz=1T4GGLG_enUS306US306&hl=en&q=cache:wtm0CTxb-C8J:http://www.removerowdy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4580&start=84+waltz+across+texas+mallard+toss&ct=clnk

You mean copying and pasting entries from Handbook of Texas that are tangentially related to people on the forum isn't a great bit?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:38 pm 

fruitdog wrote:
TerdFerguson wrote:
That was good times posting at that site.

Like that really awkward time we got together at humperdinks on NWhwy and 35 to awkwardly hang out and act like we weren't totally weird? Then meatflap walked his tab and then Iron Maiden drunkenly side-swiped my truck with his. Yeah, that shit was a non-stop kickassfest.

Alot happened at that Humperdinks. Female posture making out with a waitress. Grubes autographing t-shirts for the staff. I think we drank more in the parking lot of humperdinks than we did inside. I think thats also where walt grabbed my weenar for the first time.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:12 am 
Site Admin

fruitdog wrote:
Trained Goucho wrote:
I wish I knew what was going on. It seems good.

There used to be another website, rantfan.com, similiar to this but geared more towards The Rant and that style of humor, you know more blood farts and vaginal slice born borns. Mallard Toss and another guy named Sneakysnake used to get into it real bad. They hated each other. So the story goes one day SS really pissed off MT and MT knew where SS worked. SS supposedly owned a drycleaners. So MT shows up at the drycleaners to confront SS and throw down some muy thai karate on his ass as MT is a certified dealer of kung fu death according to MT. SS hid out in the back with his korean help and called the police or maybe MT just gave up and left, I don't really remember.
As to why MT is deleting all his posts? I don't know but I maybe, just maybe SS has returned to revisited some cold, cold revenge and now MT is on the run deleting all traces of his whereabouts...

SS also posed for a pic in a hot tub with another dude in a cowboy hat. Good times. I think Mallard posted that pic a lot. :(

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:13 am 

So Mallard = Two Sheds? :shock:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:21 am 
Site Admin

:shock: :soppy:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:29 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Cledus wrote:
fruitdog wrote:
TerdFerguson wrote:
That was good times posting at that site.

Like that really awkward time we got together at humperdinks on NWhwy and 35 to awkwardly hang out and act like we weren't totally weird? Then meatflap walked his tab and then Iron Maiden drunkenly side-swiped my truck with his. Yeah, that shit was a non-stop kickassfest.

Alot happened at that Humperdinks. Female posture making out with a waitress. Grubes autographing t-shirts for the staff. I think we drank more in the parking lot of humperdinks than we did inside. I think thats also where walt grabbed my weenar for the first time.

:soppy:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:29 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

I think that was the night we saw BTatt's tits, too.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:47 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Thanks for the invite.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:13 pm 

rowdyhatinwalt wrote:
I think that was the night we saw BTatt's tits, too.

:babyarm: How did I forget that?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:55 am 

or somesuch wrote:
fruitdog wrote:
Trained Goucho wrote:
I wish I knew what was going on. It seems good.

There used to be another website, rantfan.com, similiar to this but geared more towards The Rant and that style of humor, you know more blood farts and vaginal slice born borns. Mallard Toss and another guy named Sneakysnake used to get into it real bad. They hated each other. So the story goes one day SS really pissed off MT and MT knew where SS worked. SS supposedly owned a drycleaners. So MT shows up at the drycleaners to confront SS and throw down some muy thai karate on his ass as MT is a certified dealer of kung fu death according to MT. SS hid out in the back with his korean help and called the police or maybe MT just gave up and left, I don't really remember.
As to why MT is deleting all his posts? I don't know but I maybe, just maybe SS has returned to revisited some cold, cold revenge and now MT is on the run deleting all traces of his whereabouts...

SS also posed for a pic in a hot tub with another dude in a cowboy hat. Good times. I think Mallard posted that pic a lot. :(

That was not a hot tub is was a swimming pool.