Nostalgic? Here's the... Way Old Forum | Out of Date Site | If you'd like to help keep Remove Rowdy going, donations are appreciated. About $400 a year nowadays is required for hosting and domain fees.
It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 1:10 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3362 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 81  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:08 am 
I'm a tool.

Sinbad wrote:
wiggity wrote:
Mr and Mrs Smith

I don't even care enough to rate this.

One great disappointment for sure. Way to long and unrealistic. Come to think of it, that describes me a bit.
too

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:08 am 
I'm a tool.

or somesuch wrote:
I must be the only one who liked it. I don't really look for realism when they aren't trying to make it realistic.
It wasn't even entertaining, in my opinion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:15 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Yeah it kind of sucked hard. It's right up there with Last Action Hero.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:09 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Saw - Shit sandwich featuring the most ridiculous final twist ever. Creepy but not scary for about the first hour, but when it starts bringing on the twists and revelations it gets laughable. Doesn't make me want to see Saw 2.

:evil: :evil: (out of 5)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:25 pm 
Quietly Resting in SUSPENDED animation

:dad:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:21 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

serenity

didn't watch the show that much, but liked the movie overall. when that one chick was kicking ass or her tits were hanging out she was a hot. other times, not so much.

if you like joss whedon's other stuff like buffy you'll probably rate it higher. although i didn't mind buffy, per se.

3.5 random emoticons out of 5.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:39 pm 
I'm a tool.

p1p wrote:
serenity

didn't watch the show that much, but liked the movie overall. when that one chick was kicking ass or her tits were hanging out she was a hot. other times, not so much.

if you like joss whedon's other stuff like buffy you'll probably rate it higher. although i didn't mind buffy, per se.

That is a great review, Paul. I'm serious and I like you. Really. In person you're a great guy. Let's go to another Rangers game and watch Skip eat 10 hotdogs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:46 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Anyone made it to see Glory Road yet? Wondering if it is living up to the hype?

"A free society endangers us, without doubt. It is our Achilles Heel, and our glory. It is the risk we take…. Did so many Americans give up their lives to save our freedom so that we could give up our freedom to save our lives?" … Neil Steinberg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:53 pm 
I'm a tool.

Ichabod wrote:
is it about the soft fur that starts at the navel and goes down?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:05 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

cap wrote:
p1p wrote:
serenity

That is a great review, Paul. I'm serious and I like you. Really. In person you're a great guy. Let's go to another Rangers game and watch Skip eat 10 hotdogs.

Who?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:56 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

that's a double violation of no real names.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:52 am 
I'm a tool.

TerdFerguson wrote:
cap wrote:
p1p wrote:
serenity

Who?
skip bayless

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:07 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Ah, that's cool then I guess. I thought you were talking about someone else. Who are you going to watch Skip Bayless with?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:26 am 

Serenity.

I thought for a minute I was watching a b rated sci fi movie. It was like one of those books that you start reading and although it kinda sucked you read it all the way through because you wanted to see how it turned out.

1 and 1/2 out of five.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:56 am 

The Chumscrubber

another movie about the darkside of suburbia. follows in the footsteps of Donnie Darko and Blue Velvet. it reminded me a lot of the community i live in. where everyone only cares about themselves and doesn't care to know their neighbors. i grew a bit tired of the endless subplots, but give the writer and director credit for tying them together in unexpected ways. i found this to be a very entertaining satire. but it does seem to drag in the middle.

:goldstar: :goldstar: :goldstar: out of 5

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:45 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Wedding Crashers - Very funny, Vince Vaughn is genius, etc. Rachel McAdams gives me serious wood. She needs to get nekkid in a movie soon.
:-D :-D :-D :-D (out of 5)

The Exorcism of Emily Rose - Courtroom drama disguised as scary movie. Not scary, but still good.

:evil: :evil: :evil: (out of 5)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:43 am 

Hustle & Flow

Although I found it to be somewhat realistic in some situations in others it wasn't. Kinda reminded me of the old days really. Not the pimp part but the neighborhood part.

The dialect was a little overacted and melodramatic but it didn't hurt the movie all that much. The storyline was ok and seeing him try to rise above it all kept my interest.

I wasn't happy with the ending but to each his own. There could have been more storyline after his freedom since the motivation of the movie came to fruition, but all in all I enjoyed it and would recommend it for an evening around the house with your soul mate.

:goldstar: :goldstar: and 1/2.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:10 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Bubble - Checked it out on HDnet. A little slow at times but good overall. Checked meh watch a few times but it kept pulling me back in. If it were any longer, it might've been hard to sit through.

:babyarm: :babyarm: :babyarm: (out of 5)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:25 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - Another quality movie in the series. A little dark, a teenager bites it in this one, and the big bad voldemort finally has a face. If you like the books and movies, you're in for a treat. If not, skip it.

:pussy: :pussy: :pussy: :pussy: 1/2 outta 5

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:41 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

kilgore trout wrote:
The Chumscrubber

another movie about the darkside of suburbia. follows in the footsteps of Donnie Darko and Blue Velvet. it reminded me a lot of the community i live in. where everyone only cares about themselves and doesn't care to know their neighbors. i grew a bit tired of the endless subplots, but give the writer and director credit for tying them together in unexpected ways. i found this to be a very entertaining satire. but it does seem to drag in the middle.

:goldstar: :goldstar: :goldstar: out of 5

:babyarm: Good analysis. If there was ever a profile of the self-absorbed suburban family, this is it. Very good use of satirization.

"A free society endangers us, without doubt. It is our Achilles Heel, and our glory. It is the risk we take…. Did so many Americans give up their lives to save our freedom so that we could give up our freedom to save our lives?" … Neil Steinberg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:50 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Watched Reservior Dogs last night in honor of Chris Penn..... I'd forgotten that Steven Wright was the voice of the 70s station DJ.

Also, Michael Madsen's Mr. Blonde character ranks right up there with Brad Pitt's Early Grayce in Kalifornia in the seediness quotient!

Steve Buscemi's analysis of Madonna's Like a Virgin was absolute genious!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:28 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Ocean's 12 - Eh, why did they bother? The remake had a level of "cool" about it that the sequel was severely lacking. They put way too much focus on the heists and CZJ's character and I got bored with that quickly. Two jump the shark moments that ruined it for me: 1. the yoga/acrobat routine through the lasers by the Night Fox bordered on gayer than anal sex. 2. the whole Julia Roberts part of the con is one of the stupidest movie gimmicks I've ever seen. I almost turned the movie off when I realized they were actually doing that.

:cool: out of 5.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:59 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Brace yourself, cuz they're starting to develop Ocean's 13.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:41 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Tit Whistle wrote:
Brace yourself, cuz they're starting to develop Ocean's 13.

^lying^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:25 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Nothing can top RR's 10 when we won that one game and celebrated like we just won the world series.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:39 pm 
I'm a tool.

Batman Begins-Best batman movie in my opinion. This movie kicked a lot of ass. Did anyone notice the bulge in Liam Neeson's ninja suit? 5 out of 5 :weenie:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:17 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

The New World -- My hardon for Terrence Malick knows no boundries.

A whole lot of :weenie:s

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:47 am 

Flight Plan

I really enjoyed this movie. A flaw or two in the script but I enjoyed the suspense and twists and turns. Could have had a little more action but all in all it was a good watch. I would definitely recommend it to any and all.

:goldstar: :goldstar: :goldstar: out of 4 :goldstar: 's

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:41 am 

Tit Whistle wrote:
Wedding Crashers - Very funny, Vince Vaughn is genius, etc. Rachel McAdams gives me serious wood. She needs to get nekkid in a movie soon.

The Exorcism of Emily Rose - Courtroom drama disguised as scary movie. Not scary, but still good.

:evil: :evil: :evil: (out of 5)

Check out My Name is Tanino for some brief Rachel McAdams titty action. Topless on a beach scene.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:40 am 
Site Admin

bigboy wrote:
Ocean's 12 -

:cool: out of 5.

:babyarm:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:50 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

The Aristocrats - Looked forward to this one after hearing people say who friggin' funny it is, but was disappointed by it. Since there aren't many variations on the pissing, shitting, fucking your family bit, it gets old pretty fast. And the overanalysis of a bad joke isn't all that interesting either.

:lol: :lol: (out of 5)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:52 am 

Tit Whistle wrote:
Bubble - Checked it out on HDnet. A little slow at times but good overall. Checked meh watch a few times but it kept pulling me back in. If it were any longer, it might've been hard to sit through.

did you happend to catch the Soderbergh interview on Higher Definition? thought it was pretty interesting, explaining how using non-professional actors added to the depressed feeling of the town they lived in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:54 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Ichabod wrote:

I saw it on Saturday night; it was a good. I though it was on par with Remember the Titans, but not as good as Miracle.

I saw it with my father, who played college basketball in the early/mid 60's. He said that the movie made a bigger deal out of starting an all black lineup than it really was at the time. He said the big deal with UTEP getting to the Final Four was that they were a little school from a piss ant conference that no one had ever heard of. Nevertheless, I liked it and didn't feel like I wasted $7.50.

Also, I had no idea that Booby Miles played basketball for UTEP in the 60's and Permian Football in the 80's?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:03 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

kilgore trout wrote:
Tit Whistle wrote:

did you happend to catch the Soderbergh interview on Higher Definition? thought it was pretty interesting, explaining how using non-professional actors added to the depressed feeling of the town they lived in.

I caught maybe the last minute of it before the movie. Now that I know Robert Wilonsky has his own show on there, I'm gonna try to catch it more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:30 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Mallard Toss wrote:
Tit Whistle wrote:

Question: My son (15) is wanting us to rent/buy this movie. How much nudity/sex is in it? Thanks.

There's quite a bit of boobs early on and some simulated fucking. The version I saw is the unrated one, so if there's the original version out there, that might be better.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:52 am 
Site Admin

the original one had a lot of boobs in it as well

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:47 pm 
I'm a tool.

Tit Whistle wrote:
kilgore trout wrote:
Tit Whistle wrote:

I caught maybe the last minute of it before the movie. Now that I know Robert Wilonsky has his own show on there, I'm gonna try to catch it more.
If you like that, you should check out Bubble Boy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:56 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

cap wrote:
Tit Whistle wrote:
kilgore trout wrote:
Tit Whistle wrote:

:babyarm: bubbleboy = funnygood

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:10 pm 

Sweet Greggo wrote:
cap wrote:
Tit Whistle wrote:
kilgore trout wrote:
Tit Whistle wrote:

:babyarm: bubbleboy = funnygood

The only thing good about bubbleboy = cameo by stacy keibler :pualf:

Goddamnit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:17 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

i bet that's one tasty cookie.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:23 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

:rolleyes: well snap my ginger.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:21 pm 

SPUN-If any of you seedy fucks have ever been tangled up in speed or coke you will love this movie, or if you just like seeing this type of shit it was good, don't watch it if you are currently on speed though cause I am not sure your heart could take it, explode.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: of 5 :twisted:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3362 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 81  Next