Nostalgic? Here's the... Way Old Forum | Out of Date Site | If you'd like to help keep Remove Rowdy going, donations are appreciated. About $400 a year nowadays is required for hosting and domain fees.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:52 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Dreams
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 7:24 am 

My commute takes me through the country, and I've noticed that wheat is starting to come up.

A couple of nights ago I dreamed I was walking by a wheat field that was ready for harvest and someone had made what I call a crop circle, but it was really a design of some sort.

The design was of the Indiana University logo. I have no idea why I dreamed about that logo.

Dreammoods says that if you dream about a field of wheat, it means you are having success in your goals.

I don't think that's correct.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 12:01 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

I'm just imagining how aliens could fuck with us by doing university or team logos in crop fields instead of the esoteric symbols they usually leave.

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 11:17 pm 

Tit Whistle wrote:
I'm just imagining how aliens could fuck with us by doing university or team logos in crop fields instead of the esoteric symbols they usually leave.

:D :babyarm:

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 11:22 pm 

In the past, I've had two variations of a dream about me drinking at school while the kids were there. A couple of days ago, I had a third one. Here 'tis:

I opened a beer, took a drink and then sat it down to do whatever I was doing. Then I realized, I'm at work and I'm at a public school.

I had sat it down on the floor of a stage, and suddenly there were a couple of dozen kids on the stage, singing a song that I didn't recognize.

A major sense of panic took hold of me. They would notice my beer and realize it was cold and know that somebody had just put it there. I'd be busted.

Then I woke up and realized it was a dumb dream.

I really like goofy dreams like this.

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 9:17 am 
I'm a tool.

I had a dream the other night.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:11 am 

Last night I dreamt I was squat/standing in a shallow pool and having a difficult time with a bowel movement. It's an oddity as constipatory issues have never been my problem. In the dream I could feel a weighty stool in the form of a long, thick turd dangling from the hole of my buttocks. It was unpleasant, how you might expect a dangling turd to be. Try as I might, I was unable to further its exit strategy by the usual and natural processes performed by the pushings of the sphincter. Afraid of being detected, I reached around and took hold of the turd and began to pull. It did not squish apart in my hand nor did it budge. I pulled harder and harder until finally it dislodged but it was like I had one of those mouth coil props in my rectum filled with poop instead of colored cloths. I had to use both hands and pulled frantically until all around me were long ropes of poop. The dream kind of faded out like that. No real ending or resolution.

I woke up and I hadn't shit the bed. Whew. Can you imagine the fallout from that? :eek:

Anyhoo, there's a lot to read about poop dreams. Poop in hands, poop on the floor, cleaning up poop, you name it. The common theme is how these dreams show an inability to let go, a build up of negative thoughts, behaviors and urges, a need to release aspects of your past; embarrassed or self-conscious, a need for privacy, and a need for more social awareness. Hmmm. I kinda think it has more to do with a GI visit scheduled for today.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:52 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Poop Dreams is a really good movie.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:39 pm 

Tit Whistle wrote:
Poop Dreams is a really good movie.

:D

That's an amazing dream, TG. And if I ever front a punk rock band, I'm going to call it Poop Dreams.