Nostalgic? Here's the... Way Old Forum | Out of Date Site | If you'd like to help keep Remove Rowdy going, donations are appreciated. About $400 a year nowadays is required for hosting and domain fees.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:51 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: It's balls cold outside
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:27 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Nearly froze meh face off walking the kids to school this morning. Also, meh pretty hair was still wet from the shower and it got frostbit. Please pray for it.

Post subject: Re: It's balls cold outside
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:12 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

As I was walking gammette up to school, some poor kid was just riding up on his bicycle, crying. He wasn't sniffling like his mom told him he couldn't eat candy before supper, he was full on sobbing because he was so fucking cold. His hands were bright pink and frozen solid and he couldn't bend his fingers. His tears were probably frozen to his face. I walked him inside and found a teacher to comfort him and keep an eye on him while he thawed out. I also didn't make it a secret that maybe someone should tell his parents to give him a ride to school when it's this cold out.

It was 25 degrees outside, the wind chill on that kid's bike probably took it into the teens. His parents need a swift kick in the ass for that shit.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:20 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

We're so close to the school that I only give the kids a ride if there's a harmful-to-darkies storm going on. But if it's like this again tomorrow, I'm packing them into the Titmobile.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:43 pm 

Sweet Greggo wrote:
As I was walking gammette up to school, some poor kid was just riding up on his bicycle, crying. He wasn't sniffling like his mom told him he couldn't eat candy before supper, he was full on sobbing because he was so fucking cold. His hands were bright pink and frozen solid and he couldn't bend his fingers. His tears were probably frozen to his face. I walked him inside and found a teacher to comfort him and keep an eye on him while he thawed out. I also didn't make it a secret that maybe someone should tell his parents to give him a ride to school when it's this cold out.

It was 25 degrees outside, the wind chill on that kid's bike probably took it into the teens. His parents need a swift kick in the ass for that shit.

pussification of America?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:45 pm 

Sweet Greggo wrote:

:lol: Today's kids are soft!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:13 pm 

It’s true that we are teaching our kids to act like homos when there is inclimate weather, but on the other hand I think that it is your responsibility to make sure that they have the proper clothing to deal with it and keep that faggy cold off of your overly sensitive skin.

I grew up in Ohio and it would get brutally cold in the winter. The big difference (besides the fact that I am a bad motherfucker) is that I had the clothing to deal with it. Granted you don’t normally need that shit here, fucking improvise! I didn’t have waterproof boots when I was a young badass, so I would slip my feet into bread bags, and then stick them in my poorly insulated and non-waterproof boots. I still made it through my childhood with most of my toes, the important ones at least (the ones that you use to pick up pencils).

The kid should have had gloves on. If his parents are too Mexican to buy him gloves, then use socks.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:10 pm 

don keyballs wrote:
It’s true that we are teaching our kids to act like homos when there is inclimate weather, but on the other hand I think that it is your responsibility to make sure that they have the proper clothing to deal with it and keep that faggy cold off of your overly sensitive skin.

I grew up in Ohio and it would get brutally cold in the winter. The big difference (besides the fact that I am a bad motherfucker) is that I had the clothing to deal with it. Granted you don’t normally need that shit here, fucking improvise! I didn’t have waterproof boots when I was a young badass, so I would slip my feet into bread bags, and then stick them in my poorly insulated and non-waterproof boots. I still made it through my childhood with most of my toes, the important ones at least (the ones that you use to pick up pencils).

The kid should have had gloves on. If his parents are too Mexican to buy him gloves, then use socks.

maybe the little shitbird told his mom that he didn't need a jacket that day.

frostbite never killed anybody

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:40 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Never underestimate stupid people when it comes to cold. Cold sucks. No one likes being cold, so it's ok to not be all manly when the temperature drops. I saw some shithead come into work this morning with a heavy winter coat and jorts. And he's a scrawny little shit with chicken legs not some furry, vbearified man-beast. Fuckers need to put on a full pair of pants when it's below freezing outside. Or at least some knee socks. I don't care which.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:07 pm 
Site Admin

I'm half yeti and I still own half a dozen coats.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:22 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Tit Whistle wrote:
Never underestimate stupid people when it comes to cold. Cold sucks. No one likes being cold, so it's ok to not be all manly when the temperature drops. I saw some shithead come into work this morning with a heavy winter coat and jorts. And he's a scrawny little shit with chicken legs not some furry, vbearified man-beast. Fuckers need to put on a full pair of pants when it's below freezing outside. Or at least some knee socks. I don't care which.

You got got Gammill's ass back to work with you?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:30 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

TerdFerguson wrote:
Tit Whistle wrote:

You got got Gammill's ass back to work with you?

:( My jorts stopped fitting me 25 lbs ago.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:45 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Aw poor Gammill. At least you aren't suckling from the firey teet.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:20 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Tit Whistle wrote:
i'm wearing a speedo and a wind breaker right now.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:22 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

vbear wrote:
Tit Whistle wrote:

I'm speedily breaking wind.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:31 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Tit Whistle wrote:
vbear wrote:
Tit Whistle wrote:

I'm speedily breaking wind.
:hrn:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:08 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

vbear wrote:
Tit Whistle wrote:

Keep going.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:16 am 

don keyballs wrote:

If his parents are too Mexican to buy him gloves, then use socks.

:fu: If his parents were Mexican he wouldn't have made it to school. He'd have been planting bushes in white honkey's yards with his papi getting a head start on his career while the little white kids sit in class hearing a bunch of bullshit about how the Alamo was so heroic.