Nostalgic? Here's the... Way Old Forum | Out of Date Site | If you'd like to help keep Remove Rowdy going, donations are appreciated. About $400 a year nowadays is required for hosting and domain fees.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:11 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: American Music Awards
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:03 am 

I got fucked into watching this piece of shit because I thought that there would be some cool band that would play. Metallica had a new album that is maybe thier best work since Master of Puppets, Alice in Chains is back with a great album, and the list goes on.

What do they drag out there? A fat Jennifer Lopez, some "lady goo goo" or some shit like that and the crack whore Whitney Houston, who I wouldn't beat off on, much less too any more.

The pre-cum of the show was them cheering the dead child molester, Michael Jackson. (I guess that if you die suddenly, you are forgiven)

The total climax of the night was this fucking faggot Adam Lambert. That made me fucking sick to see that fucking queen on stage and all of the dick sucking hollywood homos cheering him on. THAT is why I fucking hate the gays and could care less if they ever have equal rights. I don't need faggotry shoved down my throat and someone tell me that it is normal and that I should accept it.

If it is so fucking normal, then why do they lump themselves in with transvestites (sp?)? You show me one cross dressing homo that is "normal'".

They can all go to AIDS island and take your fag loving president with you.

Fuck off.

Post subject: Re: American Music Awards
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:05 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

This is a kickass day on the forum.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:20 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

holy shit!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:59 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

His appearance these days are rare, but well worth the wait! :popcorn:

"A free society endangers us, without doubt. It is our Achilles Heel, and our glory. It is the risk we take…. Did so many Americans give up their lives to save our freedom so that we could give up our freedom to save our lives?" … Neil Steinberg

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:46 pm 
I'm a tool.

don keyballs wrote:
I got fucked into watching this piece of shit because I thought that there would be some cool band that would play. Metallica had a new album that is maybe thier best work since Master of Puppets, Alice in Chains is back with a great album, and the list goes on.

What do they drag out there? A fat Jennifer Lopez, some "lady goo goo" or some shit like that and the crack whore Whitney Houston, who I wouldn't beat off on, much less too any more.

The pre-cum of the show was them cheering the dead child molester, Michael Jackson. (I guess that if you die suddenly, you are forgiven)

The total climax of the night was this fucking faggot Adam Lambert. That made me fucking sick to see that fucking queen on stage and all of the dick sucking hollywood homos cheering him on. THAT is why I fucking hate the gays and could care less if they ever have equal rights. I don't need faggotry shoved down my throat and someone tell me that it is normal and that I should accept it.

If it is so fucking normal, then why do they lump themselves in with transvestites (sp?)? You show me one cross dressing homo that is "normal'".

Fuck off.

:babyarm:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:25 pm 

So much win in this post. Read it at work, didn't dare comment. Kickass indeed.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:02 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Old Keyballs is back, huh?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:30 pm 

don keyballs wrote:

Fuck off.

:babyarm: Shut up, just shut up. You had me at fuck off....

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:20 am 

http://www.wfaa.com/news/Tarleton-State-University-students-canceled-gay-Jesus-play-will-run-in-Fort-Worth--90125912.html

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:17 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Trained Goucho wrote:

Let's cancel Top Golf and go to this instead.