Nostalgic? Here's the... Way Old Forum | Out of Date Site | If you'd like to help keep Remove Rowdy going, donations are appreciated. About $400 a year nowadays is required for hosting and domain fees.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:46 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Texas Stadium
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:16 pm 

Turns out the City of Irving has sold the rights to blow up Texas Stadium to Kraft foods. They will hold a national essay writing contest to determine who will blow up the place. REALLY??? NATIONAL????? Can you picture some punkass kid from Pittsburgh wearing fag Steeler gear and his jack ass daddy stading in the back ground with a matching outfit yelling at the top of his lungs just torub it in the Cowboy fans face? Or a pussy Packer, Eagle or NY Giant fan holding the trigger to blow up our old stadium? FUCK! :mad:

Post subject: Re: Texas Stadium
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:17 pm 

Happy New Year by the way. :babyarm:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:08 pm 

Virgin Elbows wrote:
Turns out the City of Irving has sold the rights to blow up Texas Stadium to Kraft foods. They will hold a national essay writing contest to determine who will blow up the place. REALLY??? NATIONAL????? Can you picture some punkass kid from Pittsburgh wearing fag Steeler gear and his jack ass daddy stading in the back ground with a matching outfit yelling at the top of his lungs just torub it in the Cowboy fans face? Or a pussy Packer, Eagle or NY Giant fan holding the trigger to blow up our old stadium? FUCK! :mad:

That is a bad scenario.

Maybe they could bring back Rowdy to do it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:09 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

jim jack wrote:
Virgin Elbows wrote:

That is a bad scenario.

Maybe we can get Rowdy to stand on the 50 yard line waving off the explosion.

FWIW, I think Irving is missing a huge opportunity here. The skeleton of the stadium is still in good shape from what I've read. It could be gutted and reskinned into an awesome retail/apt community. It would be very unique and definitely would be an attention getter.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:49 pm 
I'm a tool.

when i win i'll wear my raiders jersey

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:02 pm 

cap wrote:

:grin:

The dynamite wouldn't work and you'd be Youtube fodder for years.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:12 am 

cap wrote:

If anyone knows about implosions, it would be a Raider fan wouldn't it? :babyarm:

Last edited by Virgin Elbows on Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:17 am 

Sweet Greggo wrote:
jim jack wrote:
Virgin Elbows wrote:

That is a bad scenario.

Maybe we can get Rowdy to stand on the 50 yard line waving off the explosion.

FWIW, I think Irving is missing a huge opportunity here. The skeleton of the stadium is still in good shape from what I've read. It could be gutted and reskinned into an awesome retail/apt community. It would be very unique and definitely would be an attention getter.

I was thinking the city should buy a big ass can opener, cut off the top half of the stadium and then do a little remodling. Then use it as the new Irving school Stadium. Host playoff games there and shit. But you know...whatever.