Nostalgic? Here's the... Way Old Forum | Out of Date Site | If you'd like to help keep Remove Rowdy going, donations are appreciated. About $400 a year nowadays is required for hosting and domain fees.
Loading
It is currently Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:24 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Cowboys 2017
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:16 pm 
Offline
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:08 pm
Posts: 1898
Lucky Whitehead arrested for shoplifting

Charged with shoplifting in Virginia last month. The stupidity runs deep in this one.

_________________
"A free society endangers us, without doubt. It is our Achilles Heel, and our glory. It is the risk we take…. Did so many Americans give up their lives to save our freedom so that we could give up our freedom to save our lives?" … Neil Steinberg


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cowboys 2017
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:34 pm 
Offline
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:50 am
Posts: 14613
It was only a matter of time before Whitehead got popped.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cowboys 2017
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:17 pm
Posts: 7992
Very nice, Mister Tit.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cowboys 2017
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:57 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:56 pm
Posts: 8760
Location: dirty south
Looks like he was cleared of all charges. After he was released.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cowboys 2017
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:55 pm 
Offline
I'm a tool.
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:20 pm
Posts: 12197
Location: at yo mamma's
he was released because he sucks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cowboys 2017
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:58 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:09 am
Posts: 6407
cap wrote:
he was released because he sucks

:babyarm: he'll probably end up with the raiders


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cowboys 2017
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:07 pm
Posts: 2637
Location: these things are good....
jim jack wrote:
Very nice, Mister Tit.

:babyarm: I'd give it an A pus


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cowboys 2017
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:51 pm 
Offline
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:53 pm
Posts: 16402
Location: moving mountains
BULLSHIT!!!

_________________
Portfolio has been updated! (12/11) Someone put my fat ass to work! http://cargocollective.com/sweetgreggo


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cowboys 2017
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:13 am 
Offline
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:53 pm
Posts: 16402
Location: moving mountains
What a crazy season.

_________________
Portfolio has been updated! (12/11) Someone put my fat ass to work! http://cargocollective.com/sweetgreggo


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cowboys 2017
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:17 pm
Posts: 7992
:babyarm:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cowboys 2017
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:05 pm 
Offline
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:53 pm
Posts: 16402
Location: moving mountains
What a crazy game.

There are a lot of butt hurt Raiders fans going on about Carr's dive. They think he should have just run out of bounds after getting the first down. I don't know how someone criticizes Carr for stretching out and trying to win the game. It wasn't a dumb move, it just turned out bad. That's football.

_________________
Portfolio has been updated! (12/11) Someone put my fat ass to work! http://cargocollective.com/sweetgreggo


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cowboys 2017
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:17 pm
Posts: 7992
Sweet Greggo wrote:
What a crazy game.

There are a lot of butt hurt Raiders fans going on about Carr's dive. They think he should have just run out of bounds after getting the first down. I don't know how someone criticizes Carr for stretching out and trying to win the game. It wasn't a dumb move, it just turned out bad. That's football.


:babyarm:

I heard Norm going on about it this morning and I thought to myself, 'This is really stupid. Dak would have done the same thing. So would most other QBs.'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cowboys 2017
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:27 pm 
Offline
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:53 pm
Posts: 16402
Location: moving mountains
jim jack wrote:
Sweet Greggo wrote:
What a crazy game.

There are a lot of butt hurt Raiders fans going on about Carr's dive. They think he should have just run out of bounds after getting the first down. I don't know how someone criticizes Carr for stretching out and trying to win the game. It wasn't a dumb move, it just turned out bad. That's football.


:babyarm:

I heard Norm going on about it this morning and I thought to myself, 'This is really stupid. Dak would have done the same thing. So would most other QBs.'


ALL of em, right? Can you think of one that wouldn't have? Or any position player? That's how great players get great, making plays like that.

_________________
Portfolio has been updated! (12/11) Someone put my fat ass to work! http://cargocollective.com/sweetgreggo


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cowboys 2017
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:32 am 
Offline
I'm a tool.
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:20 pm
Posts: 12197
Location: at yo mamma's
Sweet Greggo wrote:
jim jack wrote:
Sweet Greggo wrote:
What a crazy game.

There are a lot of butt hurt Raiders fans going on about Carr's dive. They think he should have just run out of bounds after getting the first down. I don't know how someone criticizes Carr for stretching out and trying to win the game. It wasn't a dumb move, it just turned out bad. That's football.


:babyarm:

I heard Norm going on about it this morning and I thought to myself, 'This is really stupid. Dak would have done the same thing. So would most other QBs.'


ALL of em, right? Can you think of one that wouldn't have? Or any position player? That's how great players get great, making plays like that.

Kizer couldn't


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cowboys 2017
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:33 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:56 pm
Posts: 8760
Location: dirty south
Are Raiders fans really butthurt over Carr's dive? Seems like a weird thing to get upset at him for.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cowboys 2017
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:33 pm 
Offline
I'm a tool.
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:20 pm
Posts: 12197
Location: at yo mamma's
or somesuch wrote:
Are Raiders fans really butthurt over Carr's dive? Seems like a weird thing to get upset at him for.

It's more of an attack of his Christian beliefs.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cowboys 2017
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:48 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:56 pm
Posts: 8760
Location: dirty south
Surely the 70% religious majority that he shares his belief with, is coming to his defense?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cowboys 2017
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:00 pm 
Offline
I'm a tool.
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:20 pm
Posts: 12197
Location: at yo mamma's
or somesuch wrote:
Surely the 70% religious majority that he shares his belief with, is coming to his defense?

They can't get past the eye liner.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cowboys 2017
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:18 pm 
Offline
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:53 pm
Posts: 16402
Location: moving mountains
or somesuch wrote:
Are Raiders fans really butthurt over Carr's dive? Seems like a weird thing to get upset at him for.


You know how clueless facebook fans can be.

_________________
Portfolio has been updated! (12/11) Someone put my fat ass to work! http://cargocollective.com/sweetgreggo


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group