Nostalgic? Here's the... Way Old Forum | Out of Date Site | If you'd like to help keep Remove Rowdy going, donations are appreciated. About $400 a year nowadays is required for hosting and domain fees.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:38 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Musers hot Cowboys opinions
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:51 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

When the Ticket had the Cowboys games and the Jerrah show, Musers slobbered over them like a teething baby. When that ended, they slowly allowed themselves to become more critical, though it took a little longer for George (probably because he was grateful about the VOTS duty). They've been ramping up the negativity towards the team and Jerrah over the years, but this year they've gone hypercritical, and have even included Steven in their rants. This morning's rant by Jub was about as scorched earth as you can get. It reminds me of something you'd hear on the Touchdown Brothers show.

Last edited by Sweet Greggo on Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Musers hot Cowboys opinions
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:57 am 
Site Admin

:babyarm: Jub went nuts.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:34 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

While I agree that their criticism has ramped up, isn’t it warranted? This thing has been a total shitshow and the off the field shenanigans only make it look worse. They were probably wrong when they were sticking up for them but they aren’t now.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:19 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

I agree heavy criticism is warranted and has been for a couple of decades. I'm just pointing out that the Musers are not only criticizing the overall performance of the team, they're making pretty vicious personal attacks on Jerry. Instead of laughing or rolling their eyes at the latest dumbass thing that comes out of his mouth, they are straight up giving him a public flogging (along with Steven). Maybe they've done that in the past but it seems like they've had a much harsher tone this year.