Nostalgic? Here's the... Way Old Forum | Out of Date Site | Thanks to everyone who donated to keep RR up and running!
Loading
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:34 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: vbf is a big fucking pussy
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:09 pm
Posts: 160
Mallard Toss wrote:
Tiny Grenis wrote:
So can I get in on this this year? Hi everyone. :babyarm:


so how's the ass boil doing?


Haha, I forgot about that thing. I've had one or two since then, but that monstrosity I posted about years ago was the Texas Giant of ass boils.

BTW if you've never rode on that thing don't do it. Wooden Roller Coaster = chiropractor

_________________
I had a better signature, but it was looted by a New Orleans darkie.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: vbf is a big fucking pussy
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:18 pm 
Offline
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:50 am
Posts: 14577
Ass boils? This sounds intriguing.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: vbf is a big fucking pussy
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:50 am 
Offline
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:27 am
Posts: 6724
Location: It's a big hat
Tiny Grenis wrote:
So can I get in on this this year? Hi everyone. :babyarm:


How is your dirty dead pony tail doing?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: vbf is a big fucking pussy
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:41 pm 
Offline
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:04 pm
Posts: 20443
rowdyhatinwalt wrote:
dude, I got shit for trading my players to sagger 2 years ago, and your sorry ass drops your team? Dude, you suck. You suck hard. (I got shit on hard from Evil)
And the rest of you for giving up? Fuck you too.
That is all.

not sure why this mattered so much.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: vbf is a big fucking pussy
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:18 pm 
Offline
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:53 pm
Posts: 16356
Location: moving mountains
rowdyhatinwalt wrote:
rowdyhatinwalt wrote:
dude, I got shit for trading my players to sagger 2 years ago, and your sorry ass drops your team? Dude, you suck. You suck hard. (I got shit on hard from Evil)
And the rest of you for giving up? Fuck you too.
That is all.

not sure why this mattered so much.

one could say that about a lot of things :babyarm:

_________________
Portfolio has been updated! (12/11) Someone put my fat ass to work! http://cargocollective.com/sweetgreggo


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: vbf is a big fucking pussy
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:15 pm 
Offline
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:50 am
Posts: 14577
Sweet Greggo wrote:
rowdyhatinwalt wrote:
rowdyhatinwalt wrote:
dude, I got shit for trading my players to sagger 2 years ago, and your sorry ass drops your team? Dude, you suck. You suck hard. (I got shit on hard from Evil)
And the rest of you for giving up? Fuck you too.
That is all.

not sure why this mattered so much.

one could say that about a lot of things :babyarm:

:D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: vbf is a big fucking pussy
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:46 pm 
Offline
I'm a tool.
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:20 pm
Posts: 12169
Location: at yo mamma's
KIOT bitches


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: vbf is a big fucking pussy
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:54 pm 
Offline
I'm a tool.
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:20 pm
Posts: 12169
Location: at yo mamma's
Face!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group