Nostalgic? Here's the... Way Old Forum | Out of Date Site | If you'd like to help keep Remove Rowdy going, donations are appreciated. About $400 a year nowadays is required for hosting and domain fees.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:31 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 448 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Dumbass of the Day
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:40 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Amigo inside jokes never get old.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:36 am 
Site Admin

I'm glad you like them.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:02 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

jim jack wrote:
The OU frat that had the chant about blacks wins today.

When I was in college, I was not in a fraternity, but I was surrounded by guys that were. As a result of this, I knew all sorts of stuff about fraternities and sororities.

One frat used to have singalong nights, and many songs were just as bad as the SAE chant. I wonder if they still do that. If they stopped, I wonder when they did.

That's a good story, Hoob, can you tell it again?

That was a bus full of dumb assess. The chanter and especially drunken party boy who decided it'd be a good idea to put on his vidja phone!

"A free society endangers us, without doubt. It is our Achilles Heel, and our glory. It is the risk we take…. Did so many Americans give up their lives to save our freedom so that we could give up our freedom to save our lives?" … Neil Steinberg

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:55 am 
Site Admin

I'm glad the guy filmed it. SAE has a long and nasty history of this shit all over the south. I hope they get kicked off of every campus.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:57 am 
I'm a tool.

Diello wrote:
Amigo inside jokes never get old.

don't get all walty

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:41 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

or somesuch wrote:
Looks like he backed off when Sturm called him out on it.

It sucks that it happened like that, but I am very happy that Gam and his tea party friend are going to go back to hating each other on FB.

:dep: I don't know why I do that shit. I try to block as much of the extremist bullsh that I can but it still filters through. He doesn't help when all he does is bitch about Obama in practically every damn thing I post. Today it was about brackets. Like everyone else, my bracket died right out of the gate, and he drives by with some dumb ass Obama snark. wtf, dude, I'm just watching basketball, that's all.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:47 pm 
Site Admin

Y'all were way to chummy during the NFL playoffs.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:20 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Oh I love the guy, just not his warped sense of politics. D = automatic bad, R = automatic good. Not a healthy way to view the world imo.

He's a huge Cowboys fan, so we usually click on football matters.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:32 pm 

teen caught boofing a stuffed horse in a Florida walmarks

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:33 pm 

http://happyplace.someecards.com/dumb-crime/update-police-have-released-a-photo-of-the-stuffed-horse-toy-victim-of-the-walmart-masturbator/

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:08 pm 

This headline writer wins for the day.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:16 pm 

https://video-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xpa1/v/t42.1790-2/1049811_10151710636359851_407681243_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjU2NSwicmxhIjo1MTJ9&rl=565&vabr=314&oh=4eb672140d1484e152d92135969ad2ec&oe=559ACE3B

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:51 pm 

Skip Bayless Verified account
‏@RealSkipBayless

If I'm Jerry Jones, I bring in Tebow just to add a little short-term intangible spark to an offense that now needs to RUN THE BALL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:03 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

jim jack wrote:
Skip Bayless Verified account
‏@RealSkipBayless

If I'm Jerry Jones, I bring in Tebow just to add a little short-term intangible spark to an offense that now needs to RUN THE BALL

I still can't figure out if he just purposely stirs the pot to get people agitated or if he really is just an idiot. I think it's probably both.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:49 pm 

Today's dumbass is the head football coach of Arkansas, Bret Bielema. Ol' Bret was a guest speaker at Texas high school coaches' school this summer and had bad things to say about spread teams and how soft they were.

Cliff Kingsbury (coach Bro) didn't like this and had an hilarious observation about it:

"That's a program that prides themselves on being physical, and the Texas High School Coaches Convention this summer, he stood up and said if you don't play with a fullback we'll kick your ass and if you throw it 70 times a game we'll kick your ass and he just got his ass kicked twice in a row. And probably next week by A&M as well."

Bielema's dumbass response:

"I'm happy he got to vent and hopefully he feels a lot better. As a coach who has been in it for 10 years, I know better than to worry about somebody that's been around for a couple and they're .500. So we'll just go forward."

What ol Bret didn't say is, his record at Arkansas is 11-17 and he's won just two conference games during that time.

Dumbass.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm 

He looks disgusting on TV tonight. I mean, what a slob. still fun to see aggie lose to him.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:25 am 

Wow, what a funny set of pictures.

That is a dilemma for me: a dumbass that I don't like vs. a team whose fans are as annoying as fucking hell.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:27 pm 

Bob Costas, who insists on calling the Denver Broncos quarterback, Peyton Monning.

F Bob Costas.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:30 pm 

Twitter brings out the dumbasses. Here is a dumbass who actually wonders if the Rangers will pitch Dillon Tate in the playoffs:

'14 draft pick Finnegan pitched for KC in the playoffs...chances we see Dillon Tate as an emergency X-Factor? @Evan_P_Grant @lonestarball

Adam Morris's answer was, 0%.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:23 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:25 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

I have seen on Facebook, in the last month, a link to a GoFundMe page for someone wanting money to rebuild the porch on their rent house that they burned down with their own cigarette butt and another for someone wanting money to pay for cat teeth cleaning. God bless 'merica.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:42 pm 

It appears that Phil Collins is coming out of retirement. He is not my cup of tea, but so what. I know how to change the channel when "In the Air Tonight" comes on.

However, a dumbass has made a change.org petition to stop Phil Collins's comeback. It has over 3000 signatures on it.

That is over 3000 dumbasses.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:55 am 

Another dumb ass college poop story:

The Vanderbilt University Police Department (VUPD) is responding to a call reporting a bag of feces that was left at the front door of the Bishop Joseph Johnson Black Cultural Center (BCC). VUPD received the report of the incident at 5:52 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 17. A VUPD representative said VUPD would not comment further until tomorrow morning. This comes a day after approximately 200 students delivered signed copies of a list of demands to Chancellor Nicholas Zeppos, regarding making the university more inclusive and diverse. The protest was led by the grassroots student organization Hidden Dores.

On the Hidden Dores Facebook page, the organization released an official statement, saying that it was “appalled to announce that our demonstration yesterday was met this morning with a vile act.” It went on to underscore the BCC’s historical importance as a safe haven for the campus’ African American students, noting, “The violation of a place that in many ways is the sole home for many Black students is deplorable.” “As many of us sit in grief, recognize that these types actions are what we speak of when we note the reality of exclusion and isolation of students of color and specifically Black students on our campus,” the statement said

What really happened:

quote:
Junior Stephanie Zundel, who is visually impaired and assisted by a service dog, clarified that on her way inside the Black Cultural Center to work on a group project, she was unable to find a trash can to dispose of her dog’s waste and left it outside. According to Zundel, this is the typical protocol for handling service dog feces when a garbage can cannot be found. "The one thing that guide dog school trains every student to do is that if they don’t know where the garbage can is, you still always pick it up and put it in the bag, that way no one steps in it," Zundel said. "But then you leave it outside of a building. That way someone else who sees a garbage can put it in there."

Zundel said that VUPD contacted her and asked if she had a service dog accompanying her on the premises, and if the dog had left behind some fecal matter. She believed VUPD reached out to her after seeing camera footage of her and her dog.

Apology for the overreaction:

quote:
Hidden Dores released the following statement via their Facebook page: “We apologize to the Vanderbilt community for jumping to conclusions and for any personal trauma caused by the quick escalation of this situation. We have personally contacted the young woman and apologized for our reaction to the nature of this incident. At this moment, we recognize that the needs of students with disabilities on this campus are also often marginalized, and there are improvements to be made to make the perfect Vanderbilt experience accessible for all of its students. In an effort to contain the situation, the original post has been deleted at this time.”

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:39 pm 

http://www.startribune.com/coon-rapids-burger-king-employees-smash-windows-after-prank-call/375133871/

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:58 pm 

Trained Goucho wrote:

Having heard of similar stories like this, I always thought they were hoaxes. Looks like I was wrong.

Dumbasses.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:40 am 

homeowner trimming his own tree

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:49 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

There are 2 things that I fear and will always pay other people to do: tree trimming and anything that involves electricity.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:19 pm 

Shame on me for laughing at that. But it was funny.

Chainsaws are nothing to fuck around with. Dumbass indeed.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:11 pm 

Batshit crazy Miko Grimes is at it again. The Bucs signed her husband Brent, who is 33 and kinda long in the tooth and wasn't that great, ever.

Miko is happy now, but she has to throw some shots at Dolphins management and Ryan Tannehill. However, she works Jew language into her rant and people are unhappy about it.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/16989 ... hins-brass

When I think of her, my thoughts eventually go back to the NSFW cake. Dumbass.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:15 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Dumbass of the Day goes the idiot that almost ran me and Mrs. Ich over with his car last Friday night!

While walking to the the Granada after we'd parked our car we were waiting to cross Matilda while on McCommas Blvd. The light changed and we were crossing Matilda when the jerk came speeding down McCommas and made a right hand turn without slowing down!

Fortunately, I was able to pull Mrs.Ich back and still plant my right foot on his passenger door. :twisted:

He slammed on the brakes and stopped while we continued to cross. I turned and yelled, "I dare you to get out of that F'n car!" This led to Mrs. Ich pulling me by the arm and telling me , "No!"

Sure enough the door opened and a rather large fella got out whining that I didn't need to kick his car like that! I explained that he almost ran over my wife and what I really needed to do was kick his ass! He ignored me and retreated to the other side of his car to get an idea of my shoe size.

Got lectured by Mrs. Ich that he could have had a gun, yadda yadda yadda... I told her as mad as I was that the bullets would have just bounced off my chest! :cool:

"A free society endangers us, without doubt. It is our Achilles Heel, and our glory. It is the risk we take…. Did so many Americans give up their lives to save our freedom so that we could give up our freedom to save our lives?" … Neil Steinberg

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:02 am 
I'm a tool.

:babyarm:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:37 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

:fist: Kick his ass, unca Ich!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:03 pm 

Sweet Greggo wrote:
:fist: Kick his ass, unca Ich!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:24 pm 

After today's barn burner loss to the Peckers, we get this dumbass Tweet:

Darrell W. Cook
‏@DWCook

Ten years from now I will wonder if not having Swaim was the difference.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 10:03 am 

urine big trouble, mister.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 11:37 am 
I'm a tool.

:lol:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:37 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

This showed up on my Facebook feed yesterday:

"Some interesting photography and the light seemed to be dimmer, but, otherwise, a disappointment. The experts said about 75% coverage in our area, but I don't think so."

I guess he thought this was a prediction from the weatherman?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:25 pm 

bigboy wrote:
This showed up on my Facebook feed yesterday:

"Some interesting photography and the light seemed to be dimmer, but, otherwise, a disappointment. The experts said about 75% coverage in our area, but I don't think so."

I guess he thought this was a prediction from the weatherman?

Good grief that is stupid. Probably one of those who wondered why they didn't have the eclipse on the weekend.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:15 pm 

A week ago I told my wife that the peak of the eclipse was going to be 1:09 on Monday. She asked 1:09 in the am or pm. :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:16 pm 

fart wrote:
A week ago I told my wife that the peak of the eclipse was going to be 1:09 on Monday. She asked 1:09 in the am or pm. :roll:

LOL.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:14 pm 

dumptruck driver in Houston

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:49 pm 
I'm a tool.

Trained Goucho wrote:

I don't like truck drivers

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 448 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next