Nostalgic? Here's the... Way Old Forum | Out of Date Site | If you'd like to help keep Remove Rowdy going, donations are appreciated. About $400 a year nowadays is required for hosting and domain fees.
It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:55 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 431 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Post subject: Re: Dumbass of the Day
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:29 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

If you think we have a dumbass shortage, go hang around Facebook for a few minutes. The wife of a guy I've known for 35 years or so posted a gem telling everyone how heartbroken she is and how bad her family needs prayer because her parents vacation condo in Corpus Christi was destroyed by the hurricane. I had 2 friends lose their only homes and a lot of their belongings, one in Houston from flooding and one in Rockport from wind damage.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:31 pm 

A vacation condo in corpus. Huh.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:01 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Yeah, that was my first thought. The storm did them a favor.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:07 pm 

Lamar Odom says the trade from the Lakers to the Mavericks basically ended his career.

What a dumbass.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:30 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

jim jack wrote:
Lamar Odom says the trade from the Lakers to the Mavericks basically exposed his spareness.

FTFY

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:24 pm 

Sweet Greggo wrote:
jim jack wrote:
Lamar Odom says the trade from the Lakers to the Mavericks basically exposed his spareness.

FTFY

:D :D :D :D :D :D

:babyarm:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:24 pm 

While people around me are filling up multiple 55 gallon drums of gas for no reason whatsoever, I'm driving a 200 mile round trip tomorrow to cover a ballgame and actually NEEDED gas. My neighborhood store only had super shit premium and I was happy to get it.

Buncha dumbasses.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:42 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

:babyarm: Lotsa dumbasses yesterday lining up out into the street causing traffic jams waiting to get gas.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:08 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

My truck is fine on gas until the end of next week but the wifey's car was on E so we ventured out last night to find gas. The whole ordeal took an hour, 2 gas stations and well over $1 a gallon too much to get her filled up. The whole time I'm out I'm hearing idiots talk about this "shortage" like it's a real thing. "How long do you think it'll last?" "I only need a few gallons, better safe than sorry, lol" I saw on FB where people were filling 55 gallon drums worth, like this is fucking Mad Max or something.

I am convinced I live in a world of idiots.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:58 pm 

Sweet Greggo wrote:
My truck is fine on gas until the end of next week but the wifey's car was on E so we ventured out last night to find gas. The whole ordeal took an hour, 2 gas stations and well over $1 a gallon too much to get her filled up. The whole time I'm out I'm hearing idiots talk about this "shortage" like it's a real thing. "How long do you think it'll last?" "I only need a few gallons, better safe than sorry, lol" I saw on FB where people were filling 55 gallon drums worth, like this is fucking Mad Max or something.

I am convinced I live in a world of idiots.

:babyarm:

As I like to say, the world is infested with dumbasses.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:18 am 

Pretty sure I've said this before. The dumbass fans who pick Twitter fights with Newberg because he criticizes the Cowboys is mind-bogglingly stupid. There were several today, and their answer every time was, "But the Rangers..."

And then there is Brad Sham, who objected to this post by Newberg:

"I love listening to smart coaches and managers talk pregame and postgame. Especially those willing to answer questions thoughtfully and to share insight. Got three out of four in this market."

Sham's dumbass answer was, "He shares it all the time, just not on camera. Ask any writer who’s been in a walkoff."

What the fuck kind of answer is that, Sham? It's turned into a meme: "they're a very good football team..."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 431 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11