Nostalgic? Here's the... Way Old Forum | Out of Date Site | If you'd like to help keep Remove Rowdy going, donations are appreciated. About $400 a year nowadays is required for hosting and domain fees.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:02 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: What a croc of shit with your host, Rockme
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:57 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

rowdyhatinwalt wrote:
bigboy wrote:
rowdyhatinwalt wrote:
Tit Whistle wrote:
Trained Goucho wrote:
Mike and Ike candies really took jelly beans to the next level.

:babyarm: They succeeded where Good & Plenty failed.

I bet they saw to it lots of muslims were impaled

I bet a lot of sand niggers wailed.

shit, I bet a bunch of prairie niggers sailed.

With all of this hijacking, rockme must feel failed.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:58 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

bigboy wrote:
rowdyhatinwalt wrote:
bigboy wrote:
rowdyhatinwalt wrote:
Tit Whistle wrote:
Trained Goucho wrote:
Mike and Ike candies really took jelly beans to the next level.

:babyarm: They succeeded where Good & Plenty failed.

I bet they saw to it lots of muslims were impaled

I bet a lot of sand niggers wailed.

shit, I bet a bunch of prairie niggers sailed.

With all of this hijacking, rockme must feel failed.

or make sure his spigotty ass girlfriend is nailed.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:11 pm 

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1983613,00.html?hpt=T2

The case of the missing 92 CIA interrogation tapes would be a good subject for a modern day Agatha Christie mystery. Someone at the CIA decided the tapes had to be destroyed — even at the risk of an obstruction of justice charge — but no one's confessing. By now John Durham, the assistant U.S. attorney investigating the tapes' destruction, must be scratching his head wondering if everyone at the CIA was complicit.

What we know to be fact is that in 2005, the then-head of the CIA's clandestine service, Jose Rodriguez, ordered the destruction of 92 videotapes of the interrogation in Thailand of two al-Qaeda suspects. The tapes were then destroyed, but that's where the trail ends. We can only guess whether Rodriguez acted on his own authority or on the orders of a higher-up. And then there's the question of why the tapes were destroyed. Did the CIA want to destroy graphic evidence of sleep-deprivation or waterboarding? They were interrogation methods approved by the Department of Justice in memos sent to the CIA, and therefore shouldn't have been deemed a legal problem. The closest thing we come to answer is an internal CIA e-mail released last Thursday, in which an unidentified CIA officer writes that Rodriguez decided to destroy the tapes because they made the CIA "look horrible; it would be devastating to us."

No Shit? Videotaped torture sessions have the potential to make you look bad? who knew.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:00 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

That's why you don't give Mexicans any responsibility higher than landscaping or running a churro stand.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:46 pm 

"If I had gotten my son Joey vaccinated, maybe he'd be here right now," Holt said. "You don't want to walk in my shoes. I live every day with that regret: Why didn't I do it?"

An estimated 60 million people have been infected with H1N1, and 12,000 have died from the virus in the U.S., according to the CDC. It estimates that 10 percent of these deaths occurred in patients 17 or younger.

In contrast, the seasonal flu kills about 36,000 people a year, with 90 percent of these deaths occurring in people 65 years and older.

-------
60 M with a fatality rate of 12k equals 0.0002 mortality rate or 99.9998 survival rate.
10% of 12k=1200 deaths of someone under 17 due to the H1N1, last year.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:19 pm 

A 30-year-old man mistaken for a Dallas County fugitive spent nearly four months in an Alabama jail for crimes he didn't commit because sheriff's officials did not make routine fingerprint checks.

Samuel David Ramirez Perez was arrested in a small southern Alabama town in November after a traffic stop revealed he shared the name of a man wanted in Dallas County on 1999 felony drug charges.

After his arrest, Perez repeatedly insisted he was not the man wanted in Texas and fought extradition. But sheriff's officials here and in Alabama didn't ask each other for fingerprints they had on file that would have set Perez free.

Last month, a Dallas County sheriff's deputy flew to Baldwin County, Ala., and brought Perez to Dallas. A fingerprint analysis at the Lew Sterrett jail complex revealed the error, and sheriff's officials put Perez on a bus home to Alabama.

The mix-up raises questions about whether police and prosecutors do enough to verify suspects' identities when they fight extradition – a complex process involving multiple agencies in two states.

Alabama courts also failed to catch the mistake because Perez was not appointed a lawyer and never got an extradition hearing that he's entitled to under state law.

Lowery said his agency e-mailed Perez's photo and fingerprints to the Dallas County Sheriff's Department, which is the policy, so officials here could try to match the prints to prove he was the one they wanted.

Kim Leach, the Dallas County sheriff's spokeswoman, said her agency never received fingerprints or a photo from Baldwin County. She said Baldwin County couldn't provide any proof that the e-mail was sent when asked.

"The onus is on them to match them [fingerprints] up and make sure the person they have in custody is the right person," Leach said.

Lowery disputed that claim.

"It's their inmate. It's not our responsibility to make sure it's the right person," he said.

Neither agency followed up with the other.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:31 am 

Rockme wrote:
Texas: Small Town Speed Traps Rake In Millions
Forty small Texas towns generated $178 million in speeding ticket revenue from 2000 to 2008.

Westlake fatality chartThe top forty speed traps in the state of Texas raked in a total of $178,367,093 in speeding ticket revenue between 2000 and 2008 despite having a combined population of less than 56,000 residents. Motorist Aren Cambre collected ticket issuance data from the state's Office of Court Administration to identify which towns generated the most revenue per capita from speeding tickets.

Cambre said "intellectual curiosity" drove him to analyze the records. He found that the town of Westlake issued an average of 38 tickets worth $4696 each year for every resident. The small community contracted with the Keller Police Department to have traffic units stake out Highway 114 to issue a high volume of tickets to drivers passing through the small town. Keller Police Chief Mark Hafner defended the ticketing practices as essential to reducing fatalities on that freeway.

"When we took over policing in 2002, Highway 114 had three to four fatals a year," Hafner told WFAA-TV in an interview. "In the last two years, we have not had a fatal accident on highway 114."

Cambre pulled the accident statistics for all of Westlake and for Highway 114 in particular. There were never more than two fatalities in any one year across the entire town. On Highway 114, there were a total of just three fatalities from 1996 to 2008. The number of fatalities did not change with the amount of tickets issued.

"I see no correlation," Cambre wrote. "Except maybe a lack of a correlation between fatal wrecks and tickets -- although I admit that you can't draw much of a conclusion from this limited data."

Tickets suck, but I just got a red light ticket in the mail and this ticks me more than speed traps even. I called to dispute because in the photo I was clearly making a right on red in a turn lane. The call center lady told me since only 1 second elapsed on the camera clock I was guilty of a rolling right. Warning: these phone people are uber sensitive and highly trained to react to the slightest level of frustration they perceive so don't expect a good bye before the dial tone if you kinda say any variation of "this is ticky tack bs". Thanks alot Burleson.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:45 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Further proof Burleson is a total shithole.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:56 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

They put 2 new lights on Trinity Blvd in Euless on streets that have VERY little cross traffic. I couldn't figure out why in the world they where interrupting the flow of traffic on a major street like Trinity until the last day of installation when the put the cameras up. As the Jewish Eddie Murphy says in Coming to America: "A ha... a ha...!"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:59 pm 

A Lewisville man and woman have been arrested on suspicion of trying to hire someone to kill the woman’s husband and his girlfriend.

Billie Jo Mitchell, 24, and Ariel Gamez Garcia, 21, are being held on two counts of criminal solicitation of capital murder, a first-degree felony that carries a penalty of five to 99 years in prison.

Each was being held Wednesday in the Lewisville jail on $100,000 bail.

The couple approached a friend of theirs about three weeks ago about killing Mitchell’s husband, Mark Kelly, and his girlfriend, Victoria Pagel, according to an arrest warrant affidavit.

The four were living together in the same apartment.

Instead of carrying out the crime, the would-be hitman contacted Lewisville police on Sunday. He showed officers some of the text messages he had exchanged with Mitchell and Garcia about the murder contract, documents show.

The informant was to receive a television and an undisclosed amount of money.

On Tuesday evening, the informant arranged to meet with Mitchell and Garcia in the parking lot of their apartment complex.

“We equipped him with a wire and surveillance equipment inside his vehicle,” Lewisville police Capt. Kevin Deaver said of the informant. “This meeting was captured on audio and video.”

Garcia and Mitchell were arrested as they walked away from the meeting and later confessed to the crime, Deaver said.

Garcia told police that Kelly had threatened him with bodily harm.

Mitchell told officers that Kelly had been “treating her poorly” in recent weeks but he had not physically harmed her, according to the affidavit.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:17 pm 

The hit man was gonna receive a TV and some money? I'm guessing it was no more than $100.

What a fucked up story. No, wait. What a crock of shit.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:32 pm 

jim jack wrote:
The hit man was gonna receive a TV and some money? I'm guessing it was no more than $100.

What a fucked up story. No, wait. What a crock of shit.

'preciate ya, pal.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:26 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

so do you have to be told what not to text, leave on voicemail, or post on the internet?

ok, here goes:

1. plans to kill --NO!
2. plans to steal --NO!
3. plans to rape --well, ok that one's a gray area.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:48 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

*furiously hits backspace and puts away pic of Walt*

Damn you.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:05 pm 
I'm a tool.

You know what a croc of shit? I have to have a permit to build a deck

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:23 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Don't have datamax do it or it will cost you an arm and a leg and take months to complete, assuming it doesn't fall apart

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:48 pm 
I'm a tool.

https://www.facebook.com/tyramseythegre ... 3420358246

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:27 pm 

I don't have the Facebook. Are those pics of your deck project?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:56 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Trained Goucho wrote:
I don't have the Facebook. Are those pics of your deck project?

:drinkbuds:

Not FBers unite!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:58 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

cap wrote:
You know what a croc of shit? I have to have a permit to build a deck

Better call Lil' Jimmy