Nostalgic? Here's the... Way Old Forum | Out of Date Site | If you'd like to help keep Remove Rowdy going, donations are appreciated. About $400 a year nowadays is required for hosting and domain fees.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:59 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Masters 2015
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:27 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

So, If Jordan Spieth hangs on to win, our young 21 year old Dallas son will bank $1.8MM! Not a bad week's work! :smile:

"A free society endangers us, without doubt. It is our Achilles Heel, and our glory. It is the risk we take…. Did so many Americans give up their lives to save our freedom so that we could give up our freedom to save our lives?" … Neil Steinberg

Post subject: Re: Masters 2015
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:08 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Okay, interview with Tiger after the round where he claims that he dislocated his wrist on a swing when he hit a root, but then popped it back in place. :roll:

Really Tiger? You have no more sympathy cards to play. Quit acting like a douche and play some golf. You had a pretty good tournament for being off so long. Be pleased and quit trying to drum up underdog sympathy. :neutral:

"A free society endangers us, without doubt. It is our Achilles Heel, and our glory. It is the risk we take…. Did so many Americans give up their lives to save our freedom so that we could give up our freedom to save our lives?" … Neil Steinberg

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:59 am 
Site Admin

How can this be possible? Gam said Spieth was falling apart on Saturday.

Sundays are better when Tiger is in the running.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:14 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Jordan's wheels definitely wobbled on the last 2 holes Saturday. He sure as hell didn't show it on Sunday though. That kid's going to be fun to watch for a long time.

Tiger is fun to root for but hard to watch. He dog cussed himself after every shot, whether good or bad.

The best part about the Master's is the streaming. On the Roku I had each stream as a "channel", so at any given time I could watch the CBS main stream, 2 different featured parings, hole 15 or Amen Corner. They also had coverage of the driving range and practice putting area before everyone teed off. Really cool to be able to watch all that stuff on the big screen.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:28 am 
Site Admin

It's fun to cuss after bad shots. I do it about 100 times when I play.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:33 am 
I'm a tool.

The LEFD is having a golf tourney thing next Friday. Let's get the Amigos together and not win anything.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:10 pm 
Site Admin

What am Amigos?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:26 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

or somesuch wrote:
It's fun to cuss after bad shots. I do it about 100 times when I play.

True, but Tiger just acts like a spoiled shithead.

We had a big shindig at the casa yesterday for the wifey. My wingnut buddy made the trek and we spent a good amount of time watching golf. He's been in a wheelchair since he was 18 or so. He mentioned that golf was something he regrets not ever getting to play. He said it's something he thinks he would have been pretty good at. I informed him that he didn't need to regret anything, because it doesn't matter how well you play, it's a frustrating bullshit 4 hour torture fest with no real payoff. That even on the best round you'll ever play there will still be that ONE shot that didn't go right and kept you from scoring even lower, and it will be all you think about. It wasn't long after that we were watching Jordan finish his round and he missed that 5 footer that would have kept him at 19 under. You could tell by the look on his face that he'll take that missed putt to his grave.