Nostalgic? Here's the... Way Old Forum | Out of Date Site | If you'd like to help keep Remove Rowdy going, donations are appreciated. About $400 a year nowadays is required for hosting and domain fees.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:38 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: racing series other than NASCAR-2010
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:07 am 
I'm a tool.

bulsh

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:54 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

I concur your hypothesis of the over-estimation of her spanktitude. She has places on her that I would like to put parts of me inside, the turdcutter in particular. But she also appears to have a plug of sunflower seeds in each cheek at all times. The shells probably stick in her teeth and gives her salt breath. Unless she's chewing on a ridiculously flavored type of sunflower seed which are ridiculous as I previously stated in this very sentence RIGHT HERE IN ARLINGTON TEXAS. Flavored things that are flavored differently from their original flavor are the opposite of smart, therefore not-smart. If I wanted wasabi, I'd tongue-lap a sideways snatch that was smeared with wasabi. When I put the seeds of a sunflower in my tongue cave I want to taste the unborn fetuses of a sunflower. And salt. The same goes for kettle corn. So, in conclusion, Ashley Judd = kettle corn. Solve for x.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:38 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

x = 5

That was easy, dude.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:51 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Automatic F for not showing work.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:02 pm 

Diello wrote:
Automatic F for not showing work.

:babyarm:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:29 pm 
I'm a tool.

Ashley Judd is hot...unless you're gay

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:00 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

I could never get past how sweaty she was in A Time to Kill. It made me think she probably has chronic onion-like body odor and cancelled any hotness potential.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:23 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

I would go through her to get to her mammy.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:32 pm 

Sweet Greggo wrote:
I would go through her to get to her mammy.

:babyarm:

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:53 pm 

Had to do the mom visit today. Family was there, so I didn't have to watch HGTV or the Food Network. Thank goodness.

The Indy 500 was on, and Tony Kanaan won. Love the guy even though he is a dirty foreigner, he is one of my faves in this series. The only bad thing is, his owner is Jimmy Vasser, who I have always referred to as Jimmy Bastard. Still, I am glad Tony won.

It is amazing the amount of derp I see in comments on various message boards, people complaining that they don't do the green-white-checkers like they do in NASCAR. We are a country of idiots.

One more thing. Those cars are ugly as hell, the ugliest they have ever been. I mean, butt ugly.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 8:14 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Why do caution laps count in auto racing? Dumbest thing ever.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:56 pm 

Those in control at IndyCar are thinking about adding another road race to the circuit, and they want to use the Indianapolis road course for this. It would take place next year.

I imagine they'll have to trick it up to be interesting, but I am ok with this idea. I do wish they wouldn't do it during May, though. Even so, I like the idea a lot.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/indycar-ma ... --irl.html

Hoob.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:45 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

jim jack wrote:
Those in control at IndyCar are thinking about adding another road race to the circuit, and they want to use the Indianapolis road course for this. It would take place next year.

I imagine they'll have to trick it up to be interesting, but I am ok with this idea. I do wish they wouldn't do it during May, though. Even so, I like the idea a lot.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/indycar-ma ... --irl.html

Hoob.

Wouldn't that help with the travel schedule?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:37 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:14 pm 

Wonder if they were one of the 13 that were injured by debris. Probably not.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:42 pm 

It appears that retired F1 racer Michael Shumacher has suffered a serious head injury while skiing in the Alps. He hit his head on a rock.

I would criticize him because I don't ski. But I do stuff just about as bad.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/radio-f1-g ... --spt.html

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:16 am 

An IndyCar backmarker, Simona De Silvestro, is leaving the series in an attempt to get to F1. She will be in Sauber's developmental program. She is Swiss, 25 years old. I don't think I would.

http://www.racer.com/index.php/indycar/ ... ith-sauber

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:37 pm 

I bet Dick Hicks loves this. His favorite driver, Kurt Busch is going to try the Indy 500 and Coke 600 double.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2014/0 ... xaHhaGMygY

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:01 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

:hrn: :hrn: :hrn:

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 5:54 pm 

Watched the Indy 500 today, had an ending that was totally kickass. Ryan Hunter-Reay made a daring pass of Helio Castroneves and won. It has been awhile since a dirty American won this race, so it's about damn time.

I wanted him to win because Castroneves has already won it 3 times, and Penske (his owner) has won it something like 15.

Kurt Busch finished sixth.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 4:57 pm 

I noticed that Indy 500 qualifying returned to ABC and got much bigger numbers than in the past several years.

http://www.sportsmediawatch.com/2014/05 ... rn-to-abc/

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:49 pm 

Go Kart Fight

To me, the funniest part is people in the stands yelling for them to quit.

The second funniest part is, there are people in the stands watching this.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:21 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Sounds like George Castanza's mom in the stands.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:43 pm 

Indy Cars raced at Pocono today. In the old days, Pocono was part of the Indy car triple crown. It was Indianapolis, Pocono, and Ontario, California.

Today's race was 500 miles. There were only 21 cars there, and there was little passing because they were so spread out. Really, it was dull.

The race will go on record as finishing with a race average of over 202 mph, the fastest race ever for a 500 mile race.

There were about 202 people in the stands, too. If they come back to Pocono, I'll be shocked.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:49 pm 

This post contains complaining about the showing of wives on broadcasts.

Last night I stayed up and watched the end of the 1982 race, where Gordon Johncock outdueled Rick Mears for the win.

Although there have been closer finishes, this one was more exciting because of how it played out, with Mears making up 11 seconds in just 8 laps.

A key point in the race was when Mears looked to have Johncock passed on lap 199, but Gordy cut him off in turn one and caused Mears to lose momentum and he couldn't make it up.

But we didn't get to see this maneuver. Why? Because ABC was too busy showing Rick's wife Dina and we missed it. The most important moment in an historical race was missed because of this stupid crap. It has gotten worse as the years passed by.

Johncock's wife was prettier, by the way. But they never showed Mrs. Johncock until they interviewed her in victory lane. Johncock.

Oh, and how long before some fag is racing and they show his fabulous partner, cheering him on?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:09 pm 

Swung by That's Racing tonight, noticed that there was an interesting story about a guy who is 4 foot 4 inches tall who won the prestigious Chili Bowl that is held in Tulsa every January. Toni Stewart helps put this thing on.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2015/0 ... cores.html

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:23 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Congrats on winning the Chili Bowl, gam.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:37 am 
I'm a tool.

Gordon is done My favorite because doesn't sound like a friggin southeast hick

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:08 pm 

Which is why a lot of southeast rednecks hate him and want him to die on the track.

I've always liked him.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:24 am 

I love this so much. The Superior racing series (Formula 1) was in Australia this weekend, and here are some of the failures that made my evil pants go crazy:

The top two drivers were on the same team and ran away with it.

They lapped all but three other cars.

Only 15 cars raced.

One driver called the race boring and that he felt sorry for the fans.

Suck it, F1.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:07 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

jim jack wrote:
Which is why a lot of southeast rednecks hate him and want him to die on the track.

I've always liked him.

All he does is win. Plus he can hit a wall and live. Can't say that about every driver.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 6:33 pm 

Helio Castroneves flips in Indy practice

I already hate this ugly ass car design, and now we learn that if it spins, it flips.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 8:10 pm 

With today's crash by James Hinchcliffe, that makes four flips. This sounds like 1973 all over again.

That year saw a driver die in practice, one die during the race, a crewman get drilled by a wrecker during the race and die in full view of the main grandstands, a crash on the first lap that seriously burned a driver and ruined his career (and burned several spectators), and it took three days to run because the rain would start up every time they'd try to race.

After they finally got half of the race run, it started raining again and a winner was mercifully declared.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 8:43 pm 

Hinchcliffe had his leg pierced by a piece of the suspension and that led to massive blood loss that could have kilt him.

As is typical of the Indycar medical staff, they stopped the bleeding and he is on the road to recovery.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 3:28 pm 

What do you call 500 Indians without nipples running in a circle? The Indiannippless 500.

Juan Pablo Montoya won today and it was an exciting ending. However, this race was tainted because drivers from two teams dominated, and that fucks up a race for me.

Montoya drove for Roger Peniske, and Chip Ganassi was the other big owner. Screw that. This was my problem with CART in the old days.

Also, Honda engines are slightly underpowered this year and had no chance of winning and never threatened.

I should have stayed away from this race.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:23 pm 

I have mentioned several times the 1982 Indy race and how exciting the finish was, when Gordon Johncock narrowly nipped Rick Mears at the finish.

The race is also known for its inauspicious start. The front row was Mears, rookie Kevin Cogan, and A.J. Foyt. Coming down to take the green, Cogan suddenly veered straight into Foyt, and then bounced back into Mario Andretti, who was in the next row.

The first time I ever heard somebody say "fuck" on TV was A.J. Foyt, who was interviewed immediately after the wreck. He also called him "Coogan," which made me laugh. Andretti said it happened because of children doing a man's job.

The wreck would ruin Cogan's career. He said then, and he has maintained ever since, a broken CV joint caused him to veer right. A CV joint is like a drive shaft, and if one breaks, your ass is veering to the side. Hard.

Cogan also claimed that his owner, Roger Penske, covered this mechanical failure up because he didn't want to admit failure. He also blamed manager Derrick Walker for helping with the cover up. Walker later said he wish he had done more to defend Cogan.

Four years later, Cogan was about to win the 500, but his car wouldn't take off on a late restart and he got beat by Bobby Rahal.

Cogan would have two bad wrecks that would tear up his body, one at Pocono and the other at Indy with Roberto Guerrero in 1991.

He's still alive, but he is in pain. And bitter. He said that for him, racing was not worth it.

Facinating read.

Start of 1982 race

Last edited by jim jack on Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:52 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

I was thinking that was the year my parents went to the race, but it looks like they were there the year before when Rick Mears caught his ass on fire in the pits. A little later some dude crashed and I think his leg was dragging out on the track as natural science slowly brought his car to a stop. This kinda racing sounds more exciting than NASCAR, but I'll still stay away from this type of race.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:43 am 

To the surprise of no one named Hoob, the US Grand Prix is in trouble. Held in Austin, attendance has been declining year by year. And then the hurricane that hit this year really wiped out attendance.

They want to blame Americans for loving NASCAR. Not sure how they can blame NASCAR. People aren't going to their races, either. Some are blaming the governor for cutting kickbacks to F1. If he really was involved in this, he accidentally got this one right.

So, fuck F1. Nobody over here gives two shits. Go race in Malaysia or Singapore.

And stay away from this country.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:04 am 
I'm a tool.

:txpatriot:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:25 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Put ramps on the track.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:43 am 

FIA's governing body has Austin on the 2016 schedule, but there is an asterisk by it. The event is subject to agreement, according to the F1 bunch.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 10:31 am 

One event that runs on the same day as Indy is the Monaco Grand Prix, or as the great Jim McKay used to say, "The Grand Preee of Monaco."

Lewis Hamilton won. There was controversy because another team messed up in the pits, causing their driver to lose. But that's not the news.

The big news is, the first person to congratulate Hamilton when he got out of the car was the Biebs. Yes, him. Gag.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next