Nostalgic? Here's the... Way Old Forum | Out of Date Site | If you'd like to help keep Remove Rowdy going, donations are appreciated. About $400 a year nowadays is required for hosting and domain fees.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:10 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Dreams
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:10 pm 

I've been dealing with sewer chaos at the house for a couple of months, and as a result, most pooping has been done at the office. It got fixed over the weekend, and last night I enjoyed a nice constitutional at home and then went to bed.

And then I dreamed I was taking a crap in a room of about 20 people. Not only that, every swipe with the toilet paper revealed more and more doodoo and I couldn't make it stop. With all of those people there, it was embarrassing.

I can't figure out if odd dreams mean anything, but it does make me curious. Dreammoods.com says, "To see or come in contact with feces signifies aspects of yourself that are dirty and negative and which you believe to be undesirable and repulsive. You need to acknowledge and express these feelings, even though it may be shameful. Release the negativity in your life." They also say, "Using the toilet represents letting out your emotions, fears, and worries." And finally, "To dream that you are embarrassed signifies hidden weaknesses, fears and lack of self-confidence. This dream also suggests that you are also harboring some insecurities about your sexuality."

I don't know very many friends who remember dreams. I do remember mine for some reason. I especially like it when I have odd dreams.

Post subject: Re: Dreams
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:51 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:00 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

I think Hoob just came out of the closet.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:06 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Tit Whistle wrote:
I think Hoob just came out of the closet.

The water closet, maybe.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:20 pm 

Sweet Greggo wrote:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:44 pm 

I promise I dream about other stuff, but...

Saturday night I dreamed about my phone, the toilet, and pee. The trusty Samsung was dropped into a toilet right after I had tinkled.

Dreammoods is no help on this one. They have plenty to say about commodes, phones, and urine. The closest thing I could find was, "To see or hear a telephone in your dream signifies a message from your subconscious or some sort of telepathic communication. You may be forced to confront issues which you have been avoiding. Alternatively, the telephone represents your communication and relationship with others." In other words, bullcrap.

I had enchiladas for dinner, chocolate for a late snack.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:41 pm 

My parents came over for a visit on Saturday. It’s a struggle trying to entertain that pair, lemme tell ya. We ended up perusing an antique store after lunch. One of the booths was really nostalgic and even had a 1984 Sears Spring/Summer catalog for sale. Cheryl Tiegs was on the cover. As a kid she wasn’t my favorite model-type, but i found myself being far less critical of her as I looked at the cover. I got lost in that dang book for a good twenty minutes, I tell ya. It was like a time machine. In case you are wondering, the panty and bra section was still a thrill. The price was $50. I could’ve been persuaded by $25 but fifty seemed a bit much.

Anyhoo, that night I dreamed I was riding one of those old green machine big wheel tricycles around my boyhood neighborhood. The neighborhood was distinctly urban in the dream and I was afred. I was also butt naked and had a raging hard on as I pedaled. Weird, huh? I woke up and my penis was still erect and I had to pee so I did. No more dreaming.

Would you have bought that Sears catalog for $50?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:45 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

I had a Green Machine. My dad assembled it wrong (who needs instructions, amirite) and it would bottom out over the slightest change in downward elevations. That thing could take a corner like a mutha, tho.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:01 am 
I'm a tool.

Sweet Greggo wrote:
I had a Green Machine. My dad assembled it wrong (who needs instructions, amirite) and it would bottom out over the slightest change in downward elevations. That thing could take a corner like a mutha, tho.

those were cool. only the rich kids in the neighborhood had one.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:11 am 
Site Admin

I wouldn't have bought the Sears catalog either.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:17 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

cap wrote:
Sweet Greggo wrote:

:lol: I was living in the projects at the time. My dad got it for me for Christmas. He had plenty of money since he wasn't paying fuck all for child support. :sad:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:52 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

I didn't have a Green Machine or a Big Wheel because my parents wouldn't buy us anything that made a lot of noise.

Yeah, I'm still bitter about it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:47 pm 
Site Admin

I had a big wheel but I don't remember what kind.

I also had a dream last night. I was at a lake house drinking beer with some coworkers. I dropped an F bomb and one of the higher ups got really pissed at me because children were present. I then left because he didn't want me around. All in all a pretty true to life boring as fuck dream.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:48 pm 
Site Admin

what's funny is I almost never remember dreams. probably because they are so boring.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:26 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

I rarely remember dreams either. I only remember if I wake up suddenly like if I die in the dream or the smoke alarm goes off.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:04 am 
Site Admin

Sweet Greggo wrote:
cap wrote:
Sweet Greggo wrote:

:lol: I was living in the projects at the time. My dad got it for me for Christmas. He had plenty of money since he wasn't paying fuck all for child support. :sad:

Way to go, cap.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:19 am 

I dug a Rambo big wheel out of the trash. It had one spot wore down flat on the "big" wheel. So I took a roll of duct tape and "fixed it".
My step dad figured out that I used all his tape and beat my entire back, ass, and legs with an extension cord.
But that MF'n big wheel lasted several years, so it was kinda worth it.. :fist:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:52 pm 
Site Admin

:( I don't like that story.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:40 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Well this went dark.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:21 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

When I was in 5th grade, there was a black kid who lived up the street from me. His name was Ian. He was a good kid. I think he was in 2nd grade at the time. One Saturday night after dinner, I dozed off on the couch in front of the tv for about an hour. When I woke, Ian was there and my mom was talking to him. As my eyes focused, I noticed he was barelegged, which was odd because this was wintertime and not a good time to head outside without pants. He was also wearing my dad's windbreaker jacket. It was maroon. Turns out he ran down to our house buck ass naked. The jacket was thrown on him quickly to cover him up. He said his parents beat him with an extension cord and he fled the house first chance he got and came to our house because we were always nice to him. Cops were called and after talking to his parents, they determined he was telling the truth. He got some of my old clothes that no longer fit (a fetching pair of red sweats and a white sweatshirt) and the cops took him away somewhere safe.

Basically Cle, if anything like that happens to you again, strip down naked and run to a friend's house. You don't have to put up with that shit. If you didn't do it yourself, I hope someone cut off your stepdad's dick and fed it to a dog.

Epilogue: A few years later, we saw Ian on tv on one of those Wednesday's Child things on the local news. He had been adopted by a nice family of blacks and he was happy.

The End

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:36 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

the most tittest of whistles wrote:
He had been adopted by a nice family of blacks

Well this went dark.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:51 pm 

Sweet Greggo wrote:

Well this went dark.

In more than one way.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:00 am 
I'm a tool.

jim jack wrote:
Sweet Greggo wrote:

Well this went dark.

In more than one way.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:20 am 

A teacher told me this morning that she dreamed that I hooked up with a fat woman that teaches in her building. She thought it was the funniest dream in the world. Me, not so much.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:40 am 

Tit Whistle wrote:
When I was in 5th grade, there was a black kid who lived up the street from me. His name was Ian. He was a good kid. I think he was in 2nd grade at the time. One Saturday night after dinner, I dozed off on the couch in front of the tv for about an hour. When I woke, Ian was there and my mom was talking to him. As my eyes focused, I noticed he was barelegged, which was odd because this was wintertime and not a good time to head outside without pants. He was also wearing my dad's windbreaker jacket. It was maroon. Turns out he ran down to our house buck ass naked. The jacket was thrown on him quickly to cover him up. He said his parents beat him with an extension cord and he fled the house first chance he got and came to our house because we were always nice to him. Cops were called and after talking to his parents, they determined he was telling the truth. He got some of my old clothes that no longer fit (a fetching pair of red sweats and a white sweatshirt) and the cops took him away somewhere safe.

Basically Cle, if anything like that happens to you again, strip down naked and run to a friend's house. You don't have to put up with that shit. If you didn't do it yourself, I hope someone cut off your stepdad's dick and fed it to a dog.

Epilogue: A few years later, we saw Ian on tv on one of those Wednesday's Child things on the local news. He had been adopted by a nice family of blacks and he was happy.

The End

Karma got my ex - step dad REAL good. Besides my Dad stomping a mud-hole in his ass in a bar parking lot, he's been in and out of jail, and been beaten up and put in the hospital several times. he's basically been homeless for the past 10 years, and his blood relatives, including his two sons will have nothing to do with him anymore. If his dick hasn't been cut off i'm sure its rotted off by now...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:56 pm 

In last night's dream, I had gathered several rocks of different sizes and had put them in a pile on a table. For some reason, I needed these things for 3D printing.

One interpretation: To see a rock in your dream symbolizes strength, permanence, stability and integrity, as conveyed in the common phrase "as solid as a rock". The dream may also indicate that you are making a commitment to a relationship or that you are contemplating some changes in your life that will lay the groundwork for a more solid foundation. Alternatively, a rock represents stubbornness, disharmony and unhappiness.

Hoob's take on this interpretation--Sentence 1: bullshit. Sentence 2: aw hell no. Sentence 3: Maybe.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:23 am 

I Dreamed about making Chicken sour creme enchiladas last night. It felt real to me damnit!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:01 pm 

To see food in your dream represents physical and emotional nourishment and energies. The different types of food can symbolize a wide range of things. Generally, fruit is symbolic of sensuality, meat represents animalistic desires, and vegetables pertain to healthy pursuits. Frozen foods may refer to your cold emotions and frigid ways. Eating certain foods also refer to qualities that you need to incorporate within your own self.

To dream that you are eating specific cuisines depends on your personal associations with it. Chinese, Italian, or Mexican food may be a go-to comfort food for you, while it may be a reminder of your home life or of mom's cooking other others. If you dream of eating a comfort food, then it indicates that you are looking for comfort in the wrong places.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:43 pm 
I'm a tool.

What about boners

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:50 pm 

On Wednesday night I dreamed about skunks. I was walking down the sidewalk at my last school, and there was a momma skunk and about 4 babies that had made a hole underground and were hiding from the people who passed by. I knew they were there but I also knew not to disturb them.

At some point the momma skunk made an appearance above ground and an unknown guy sprayed it with some sort of scented deodorant. Then I woke up.

Of significance here was that the setting was at my previous employer where I had a tough time and it ended badly there. Thank goodness I got away from them. And their damned skunks.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:52 pm 

jim jack wrote:
To see food in your dream represents physical and emotional nourishment and energies. The different types of food can symbolize a wide range of things. Generally, fruit is symbolic of sensuality, meat represents animalistic desires, and vegetables pertain to healthy pursuits. Frozen foods may refer to your cold emotions and frigid ways. Eating certain foods also refer to qualities that you need to incorporate within your own self.

To dream that you are eating specific cuisines depends on your personal associations with it. Chinese, Italian, or Mexican food may be a go-to comfort food for you, while it may be a reminder of your home life or of mom's cooking other others. If you dream of eating a comfort food, then it indicates that you are looking for comfort in the wrong places.

MF'er DID YOU JUST CALL ME EFFIN FAT? :mad:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:23 pm 

:D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:49 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

I had a weird one last night. Kinda nightmarish. The kind that I had to make myself snap out of and get to some reality.

Don't remember if I told this story but last year Titette brought home a puppy. No reason to go into the whys and wherefores, but I'll just say that little fella (a she) was dang cute. Also dang smart, and while not housebroken, it was close to figuring that all out. Now I love dogs, but I especially love other people's dogs. I like to spend time with a dog then let it go to someone else's place where they can feed it and pick up it's shit in the backyard and watch it act like retarded child on their time. I'll play with a dog anytime, but then it needs to go back home. It was decided upon that if the kids wanted to keep this dog, they got to do the caretaking. I was not going to be kept up all night by this lil fuzzball with separation anxiety and a dime-sized bladder. The kids quickly learned what a pain in the ass dog-rearin' can be and why dear-old-dad likes to send likes to make sure they go home again after 10 or so minutes. A decision was made to not keep the dog, but we took the effort to find her a good adopter where she thrives to this day in a safe, loving home that lacks an intolerant grumpy guy.

Fast-forward to last night when that puppy entered meh dreams. In the dream, we had decided to get rid of it but I had to sneak about to do it without telling the kids. Then we'd just tell them she got out and ran away/got squashed. For some reason, I took it out into the back 40 and drowned it in a bucket of water. This shook me. I would never do such a thing to any animal (except maybe snakes because fuck those things.) My stupid head was actually believing I had done this and I was agonizing over it. I was a horrible person, which I am but not because I kill dogs. I forced myself to wake up and kept telling myself "That didn't happen. We gave her away."

Hoob, what's wrong with me?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:46 am 
Site Admin

I hate snakes too.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:50 pm 

I had a similar dream about 20 years ago where I was abusing one of our dogs. When I woke up, I had the exact same reaction as Tit and really, I am still bothered by it. I don't know why we dream stuff like that.

Yes, I looked to dreammoods.com just now and it was pointless:

"Dreaming of animals being abused indicates that your own primal desires are being suppressed. You are unable to fully express an important part of who you are. Alternatively, the dream represents your helplessness in a situation."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:11 am 

It’s those dang khakis.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:55 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Trained Goucho wrote:
It’s those dang khakis.

Those kind Cle recommended really are comfortable though.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:16 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

fuckin psycho

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:52 am 

A couple of nights ago I dreamed that a famous musician that I hate wanted to kill me. My friends and I were in some sort of small store and he was in there. There was an old piano in there and he was discussing how a friend of his liked to play it. I thought it was really odd but said nothing.

One of my friends whispered something to him and he went off on me.

Then I woke up.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:21 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

jim jack wrote:
One of my friends whispered something to him and he went down on me.

Then I woke up.

:eek:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:09 pm 

Tit Whistle wrote:
Trained Goucho wrote:
It’s those dang khakis.

Those kind Cle recommended really are comfortable though.

Mmmmm Yeah.... You better wear those khakis, REAL hard... :cool:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:28 pm 

On Friday night, I dreamed about spreadsheets. Microsoft Excel spreadsheets. Dreammoods doesn't cover spreadsheets.

I have an annoying co-worker who is obsessed with them. I'm guessing this is the reason for this dream.

I woke up and said aloud, "did I really just have a dream about damned spreadsheets?"