Nostalgic? Here's the... Way Old Forum | Out of Date Site | If you'd like to help keep Remove Rowdy going, donations are appreciated. About $400 a year nowadays is required for hosting and domain fees.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:20 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 304 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Dead Pool 2013
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:55 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Lou Reed, a definite candidate for my 2014 list, has a not-so-perfect day. 29 points collected by nobody.
:sad: <--- me, right now

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:28 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Tit Whistle wrote:
Lou Reed, a definite candidate for my 2014 list, has a not-so-perfect day. 29 points collected by nobody.

He was married to Laurie Anderson, right? Her superman is dead. Lou is finally taking his walk on the wild side. (amidoingthisrite?)

How's Larry? I think Lou and VU were high up on his list. In fact, one time in school I told him he looked like Reed (because of his hair). He got a little twinkle in his eye, smiled and said "Thanks, man."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:42 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Sweet Greggo wrote:
Tit Whistle wrote:

He was married to Laurie Anderson, right? Her superman is dead. Lou is finally taking his walk on the wild side. (amidoingthisrite?)

How's Larry? I think Lou and VU were high up on his list. In fact, one time in school I told him he looked like Reed (because of his hair). He got a little twinkle in his eye, smiled and said "Thanks, man."

Actually, I don't think he's much of a fan of Lou Reed. Apparently Lou once talked some shit about Zappa and Larry took offense. #drama

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:18 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Tit Whistle wrote:
Sweet Greggo wrote:
Tit Whistle wrote:

Actually, I don't think he's much of a fan of Lou Reed. Apparently Lou once talked some shit about Zappa and Larry took offense. #drama

Wow. Art school changed him so much.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:33 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

For those of you not posting over --->, you may not know that Lidless Eye has announced that he has brain cancer. Despite making fun of him a lot, he's a good dude, and I hope he pulls through. This is also a reminder that when making out your lists for next year's Dead Pool, remember rule 3d.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:46 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Tit Whistle wrote:
For those of you not posting over --->, you may not know that Lidless Eye has announced that he has brain cancer. Despite making fun of him a lot, he's a good dude, and I hope he pulls through. This is also a reminder that when making out your lists for next year's Dead Pool, remember rule 3d.

Oh damn, that sucks. I didn't know he still hanging around. Did he say if he thought is was related to being a phone guinea pig? Or how advanced his condition is?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:52 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Sweet Greggo wrote:
Tit Whistle wrote:

Oh damn, that sucks. I didn't know he still hanging around. Did he say if he thought is was related to being a phone guinea pig? Or how advanced his condition is?

He hasn't said anything aside from having a 2nd surgery. The phone thing was one of my first thoughts about it.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:54 pm 
Site Admin

I don't remember him getting made fun of a lot. Just the dots after his posts, which wasn't really making fun of him, but more pestering him. He didn't take near as much shit as ceepe.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:55 pm 

Tit Whistle wrote:
Sweet Greggo wrote:
Tit Whistle wrote:

He hasn't said anything aside from having a 2nd surgery. The phone thing was one of my first thoughts about it.

What were some of your other thoughts?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:58 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Trained Goucho wrote:
Tit Whistle wrote:
Sweet Greggo wrote:
Tit Whistle wrote:

"That sucks," "I shouldn't have eaten so much at lunch," and "I hope no one heard that."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:03 pm 

Tit Whistle wrote:
Trained Goucho wrote:
Tit Whistle wrote:
Sweet Greggo wrote:
Tit Whistle wrote:

"That sucks," "I shouldn't have eaten so much at lunch," and "I hope no one heard that."

What did you eat for lunch?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:14 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Trained Goucho wrote:
Tit Whistle wrote:
Trained Goucho wrote:
Tit Whistle wrote:
Sweet Greggo wrote:
Tit Whistle wrote:

This is a good way to draw ire from Ted.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:28 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Trained Goucho wrote:
Tit Whistle wrote:
Trained Goucho wrote:
Tit Whistle wrote:
Sweet Greggo wrote:
Tit Whistle wrote:

Red Robin. One of my buddies here at work is sweet on this one juggy waitress. There are about 1000 other places I'd rather eat at.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:29 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Trained Goucho wrote:
Tit Whistle wrote:
Trained Goucho wrote:
Tit Whistle wrote:
Sweet Greggo wrote:
Tit Whistle wrote:

Sir, we have threads that pose this exact question so if you would refrain from trying to highjack my well thought out blog it would be greatly appreciated. Good day!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:31 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Shit. I hope I'm not in trouble, too. :sad:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:33 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

I tried to warn you fuckers.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:31 pm 
Site Admin

43 points for no one, for former spare TE Todd Christensen.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:34 pm 
I'm a tool.

:fu:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:54 pm 

My life is a sad state of affairs. A Raider dies and I immediately think of somebody on a message board.

I really figured this was a steroid thing that caused his liver to fail, but after reading about him, maybe not.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:23 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Even sadder is hearing about a death and immediately wondering if anyone got any points for him.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:17 am 
I'm a tool.

jim jack wrote:

I really figured this was a steroid thing that caused his liver to fail, but after reading about him, maybe not.

:babyarm: he was a good cult believing mormon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:27 am 

Tit Whistle wrote:
Even sadder is hearing about a death and immediately wondering if anyone got any points for him.

Even sadder than sad is thinking about all them dead aborted babies Wendy Davis will allow.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:36 am 
Site Admin

Trained Goucho wrote:
Tit Whistle wrote:

Even sadder than sad is thinking about all them dead aborted babies Wendy Davis will allow.

snicker

not at the dead aborted babies

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:36 am 
Site Admin

cap wrote:
jim jack wrote:

Still going to hell though, right?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:40 am 
I'm a tool.

or somesuch wrote:
cap wrote:
jim jack wrote:

of course

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:59 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

cap wrote:
or somesuch wrote:
cap wrote:
jim jack wrote:

of course

If by hell you mean his very own planet then hell YES!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:25 am 
I'm a tool.

Sweet Greggo wrote:
cap wrote:
or somesuch wrote:
cap wrote:
jim jack wrote:

of course

If by hell you mean his very own planet then hell YES!

Lol. That's what they think!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:25 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

60 points left on the board for Paul Walker.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:50 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Diello wrote:

This happened Too Fast! I'm Furious! :violin:

"A free society endangers us, without doubt. It is our Achilles Heel, and our glory. It is the risk we take…. Did so many Americans give up their lives to save our freedom so that we could give up our freedom to save our lives?" … Neil Steinberg

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:05 am 

Ichabod wrote:
Diello wrote:

This happened Too Fast! I'm Furious! :violin:

:D

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:42 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

I never saw any of the F&F movies, but I liked Running Scared, which was batshit over-the-top and a lot of fun. The dude seemed like a good guy. And 40 is way too young to go.

Twist: He died in the same town I lived in when I lived out there.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:51 am 
Site Admin

I only ever saw him in Joy Ride. Westboro is going to picket his funeral, which means I probably like him.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:23 pm 
Site Admin

or somesuch wrote:
I only ever saw him in Joy Ride. Westboro is going to picket his funeral, which means I probably like him.

caannndddy caannnee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:23 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

The internet is acting like he was akin to Brad Pitt. I saw the first F&F:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:43 am 

fruitdog wrote:
or somesuch wrote:

caannndddy caannnee

:soppy: to your :candy: that was a pretty good movie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:04 am 
Site Admin

I have a pretty solid Ted Levine impersonation.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:11 am 
I'm a tool.

Sweet Greggo wrote:
The internet is acting like he was akin to Brad Pitt. I saw the first F&F:

:babyarm: It must be a generational thing. I have a kid who works for me and acted like he was a great actor. Me and the other old was like 'who the hell'?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:15 am 
Site Admin

:gammy: "Everything sucks these days, so I'm going to watch some John Wayne movies and listen to George Jones and complain about how black players wear their hats and celebrate when they're losing by 2 TDs."

:cap: " :babyarm: "

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:22 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

or somesuch wrote:
:gammy: "Everything sucks these days, so I'm going to watch some John Wayne movies and listen to George Jones and complain about how black players wear their hats and celebrate when they're losing by 2 TDs."

:soppy:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:59 pm 
I'm a tool.

Morgan Freeman character man.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:31 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

:babyarm: Nelson Mandela dies of death at 95.

+5 for VBF and Spam. VBF sets an RR dead pool record with 6 MurderDeathKills in one season.

Nobody else had him because he was old and not worth the points.

Updated Standings
VBF: 139
Tit: 95
Hoob: 85
Diello: 72
somey: 72
TG: 53
Spam: 35
Mrs Ich: 30
bigboy: 22
Greg: 18
Cap: 0
Ich: 0
David: 0
Meat Flap: 0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:08 pm 
I'm a tool.

Tit Whistle wrote:
:babyarm: Nelson Mandela dies of death at 95.

+5 for VBF and Spam. VBF sets an RR dead pool record with 6 MurderDeathKills in one season.

Nobody else had him because he was old and not worth the points.

Updated Standings
VBF: 139
Tit: 95
Hoob: 85
Diello: 72
somey: 72
TG: 53
Spam: 35
Mrs Ich: 30
bigboy: 22
Greg: 18
Cap: 0
Ich: 0
David: 0
Meat Flap: 0
notice how Obama mourns the death of Mandela but never did for the Benghazi victims?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 304 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next