Nostalgic? Here's the... Way Old Forum | Out of Date Site | If you'd like to help keep Remove Rowdy going, donations are appreciated. About $400 a year nowadays is required for hosting and domain fees.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:57 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: random places / venues / restaurants I've taken a dump in
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:40 pm 

There's not much good to say about Texarkana, but when I go there or through there I always stop off at Naaman's bbq. It's world famous, btw. It's off state line road, right off I30. Nice little place. They have a food truck saddled up next to it where I think they do the cooking. The chick that has always waited on me was there again this evening, an earthy looking country-fried firecracker with a dash of methy inbreeding that always asks me, "are yew doin aw riiite". Beneath her Razorbacks T, her tits looked really perky. Anyhoo, my favorite sammich is the red headed stepchild which consists of burnt ends of brisket, snausage, and pulled rib meat topped with slaw and on a gourmet bun. Goushdangit, it's good. I also got some twice baked smashed potatoes and a piece of buttermilk pie. Boy, did I feel bloated. Bbq rarely awakens the Captain for me but tonight was an exception to the rule. I blew that toilet up like a mug. It was nice in there too. Rusty tin walls, black and white tile flooring, and a really nice sink and faucet fixtures. The coolest part of the toilet is after you are done it has a pull cord for the flusher and you can pretend like you're a trucker pulling its horn. I even went woo woo to myself and yanked down twice. They had a Dyson hand blower instead of towels. I prefer towels. Would poop here again.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:34 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Having shitter problems today. Been 3 times already. Emptying the tank.

Location #1: Home, master bath
Location #2: Work, upstairs restroom, east wing, handicapped stall
Location #3: Work, downstairs restroom near Marketing, handicapped stall

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:07 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

That's not a problem. Sounds like you're just marking your territory.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:20 pm 

Add Spain to my list. Next month, India!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:25 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

After India, we might wanna add streets to the title of the thread.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:35 pm 

Shitting at my "Lady Friend's" house was very uncomfortable. I felt like I was breaking some code of conduct of some sort.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:41 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Does your lady friend know about your Friday morning hijinks on local sports radio? If so, you should be able to fart in front of her.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:06 pm 

She just recently found out as her brother is a p-1. So... she basically found out i'm ghey. :sad: :banghead:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:56 pm 

Cledus wrote:
She just recently found out as her brother is a p-1. So... she basically found out i'm ghey. :sad: :banghead:

:D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:11 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

About a month ago, we made a dinner trip to Grimaldi's, a pizza place over in Allen. Pretty nice place, wood-fired pizzas and stuff. It was a Saturday night and coincidentally Allen HS Homecoming so the whole area was packed and hella crowded and there was about a 90 minute wait. We were meeting others so we hung out at the coffee shop next door. I got a latte of some kind served in one of those big-ass ceramic soup-sized bowls that real coffee houses like to use. It was good. Eventually our table was ready at the restaurant so we went back over there and sat, ordered, etc. While waiting for the food, that latte worked up something awful within me. I did the usual shuffle in my seat to try to keep things at bay but that just wasn't gonna work. I had an emergency brewing. I excused myself and went to the men's room. This men's room is one of those worst nightmares in an emergency situation. There's a door, which is lockable, and a single room with a toilet and a sink. If you're gonna be in there a while, there's eventually gonna be a line outside and everyone's gonna know what you were up to in there. The key here is to get in and get out as quickly as possible. I locked the door, dropped trou, and upon sitting the diarrhea cannon fired a major volley. Fuck. Wrong room for this kind development. I really needed a stall where I could work this out over time and through several rounds. Naturally, as soon as the smoke cleared, someone appeared at the door and tested the knob to try to get in. Fortunately, the lock held, but the line was already forming outside. I made the quick decision to wipe, flush, wash up, and get the fuck out of there. It was probably the fastest I've ever had a complete diarrhea, but that's unverified. The rest of the evening went without incident, but I do not like the single room public shitter. Would not poop there again, unless it's an emergency.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:39 am 

Matt Diggs
‏@ProfessorDiggs

Man. Some coach just obliterated the Mesquite Memorial press box bathroom with an epic display of odor. My Lord.