Nostalgic? Here's the... Way Old Forum | Out of Date Site | If you'd like to help keep Remove Rowdy going, donations are appreciated. About $400 a year nowadays is required for hosting and domain fees.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:53 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 233 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Growing old with Tit
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:20 am 

Sweet Greggo wrote:

:D

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:13 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

I turned 40 on Saturday, so I made the women folk in my life happy by going and getting a physical today. I avoided the prostate exam because my doctor said that they're pushing that back to age 45 since many doctors now believe the blood test for the psa count makes the actual exam unnecessary. I did bloodwork and an EKG. My blood pressure has been consistently high when I've gone in for the sick, so I'm on medication now. The most alarming thing to me was when they had me read an eye chart in the hall. I couldn't read a goddamn thing below the 3rd row with my contacts in. I have an eye exam scheduled next week.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:09 pm 

After seeing a rheumatologist (the h is silent, btw) about my rigid neck, I got officially diagnosed with ankylosing spondylitis, a real life disease advertised at one time by the Ticket. It's a form of that dastardly arthritis. I'm on meds now and everything. :saggerdash:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:54 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

What's the treatment for that (besides meds?) Mrs Tit has been bitching about her whole body feeling arthritic. Did you bitch about it a lot before seeing a doctor?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:08 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Aleve (naoproxin) is the best OTC for that, btw.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:32 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

No, Gam, it was VICODIN!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:02 pm 

bigboy wrote:
No, Gam, it was VICODIN!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:05 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

bigboy wrote:
No, Gam, it was VICODIN!

:razz:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:18 am 

Trained Goucho wrote:
After seeing a rheumatologist (the h is silent, btw) about my rigid neck, I got officially diagnosed with ankylosing spondylitis, a real life disease advertised at one time by the Ticket. It's a form of that dastardly arthritis. I'm on meds now and everything. :saggerdash:

It's not "ReHoomatologist?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:23 pm 

Tit Whistle wrote:
What's the treatment for that (besides meds?) Mrs Tit has been bitching about her whole body feeling arthritic. Did you bitch about it a lot before seeing a doctor?

You're darn tootin I bitched a lot. I bitch about lots of things though. Not sure what the treatment is other than managing it. Lots of stretching stuff, and I was told to try to work on sleeping in prone positions with flat pillows. They put me on meloxicam for now. The possible side effects are only strokes, heart disease, and bleeding stomach issues. Comforting stuff. I hate the thought of taking pills from here on out. I'm more into faggy eating as being key to health. I've always had a weakness for a sweet tooth however, but after reading more and more on its negative effects and triggers for inflammation, I gave up sugar in April as I read processed sugar is an agitator for inflammation. That actually did loosen me up more, but that shit is hard to kick if you have an affinity for it. Your wife might want to look into eating habits and play around with her diet first. Here's a fun fact: my stools transformed from Type 6 to Type 4 on the ole Bristol chart after eradicating sugar. Good luck to her though, arthritis sucks.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:35 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Today at the drive thru pharmacy, they greeted me by name on sight. I officially take too many meds.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:33 pm 

Tit Whistle wrote:
Today at the drive thru pharmacy, they greeted me by name on sight. I officially take too many meds.

"Look at that tit!" doesn't mean they know you

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:31 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Spaz wrote:
Tit Whistle wrote:

"Look at that tit!" doesn't mean they know you

Turns out I was still wearing my name tag from my shift at Arby's.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:47 am 
I'm a tool.

you got meat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:11 pm 

Body hair gets weird. To combat this I have a shaver groomer thing that flips out so you can go to town on the back. Sometime around 40, these unwanted follicles sprouted in the tramp stamp region and also between my shoulder blades. I don't appreciate their presence. Just now, while buck naked (do you say butt or buck?) I stood with my back to the bathroom mirror while holding a hand mirror in one hand and trimmer in the other and got squared away. I also did a thorough job on my anal crack. Have you ever looked at your own butthole in the mirror?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:10 am 

Trained Goucho wrote:
Body hair gets weird. To combat this I have a shaver groomer thing that flips out so you can go to town on the back. Sometime around 40, these unwanted follicles sprouted in the tramp stamp region and also between my shoulder blades. I don't appreciate their presence. Just now, while buck naked (do you say butt or buck?) I stood with my back to the bathroom mirror while holding a hand mirror in one hand and trimmer in the other and got squared away. I also did a thorough job on my anal crack. Have you ever looked at your own butthole in the mirror?

Not my own, no

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:20 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

We've discussed this some time on the forum before, but I don't do flu shots because I don't ever get the dumb ol' flu. I've never had a flu shot and here's my adult history with the flu:

Age 23, got the flu.
Age 33, got the flu.

We can now add age 46 to the list because I caught a nasty summer version of that shit late last week. Been laid up for 4 days with lots of unrestful hallucinogenic sleep. I'm back at work today but I'm pretty lightheaded and sweatin' like a mug and might split early. No one's here anyway. They probably have the flu. Funnest part is listening to Mrs Tit bitch at me for not getting flu shots. She gets them every year and doesn't get the flu. But guess who's suddenly showing flu symptoms? Myep. Her. This is probably just some evolved strand of Capt. Trips that's available to everybody. IF you haven't felt any symptoms yet, maybe consider locking yourself away with no human contact for like a month.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:06 pm 
Site Admin

never had a flu shot and have never had the flu.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:34 pm 

I got the flu 3 years in a row during high school and each time it was during my birthday. One of those years I was laid up I watched the space shuttle challenger blow up. No flu since.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:19 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

The Ichabods always got flu shots because Ich Jr couldn't afford to lose weight if he got sick. We've all avoided the flu for the most part.

"A free society endangers us, without doubt. It is our Achilles Heel, and our glory. It is the risk we take…. Did so many Americans give up their lives to save our freedom so that we could give up our freedom to save our lives?" … Neil Steinberg

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:05 pm 

The flu now? Damn that's terrible. FWIW, I get flu shots and haven't got the flu since I started them about 10 years ago.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:51 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

I finally got a good night's sleep last night and the congestion is mostly gone. Took a shower this morning and have been sweating my ass off ever since. Drove to work with the AC set at 68 full blast and it didn't slow down the sweats at all. My shirt is all parched. I don't feel like doing any work.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:07 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Went to the doctor today for my annual physical and to get my ears roto-rootered. Couldn't hear a damn thing out of my right ear. He went to work on it with a little stick thing and pulled out enough to make a small marble. Then he had the nurse do the water gun and something the size of a pecan fell out.

I can hear again.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:14 am 

You can add the nurse to your "chicks you've got no shot at boning" list.

Last edited by Trained Goucho on Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:16 am 

I think my hearing is pretty good but I do seem to suffer from tinnitus.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

I am greatly bothered by ambient noise like at a restaurant, etc. The muffle of the crowd drowns out the people sitting next to me. Supposedly, hearing aids fix this. I'll probably get one someday.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:58 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

I have tinnitus, aural fullness and hearing loss as part of the Meniere's Disease. I can handle all that stuff, but the vertigo is awful.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:39 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Sweet Greggo wrote:
I have tinnitus, aural fullness and hearing loss as part of the Meniere's Disease. I can handle all that stuff, but the vertigo is awful.

I just had to look that up. It sounds like a suck. Godspeed, Craig.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:46 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Tit Whistle wrote:
Sweet Greggo wrote:

Thanks. I haven't had a bad attack in quite a while, but it could (and most likely) will happen, without warning, and fuck me up for months, just like last time. It's okay though, cos when I have an attack I have another symptom called "brain fog", which basically slows my cognitive functioning down and feels like my IQ gets dropped by about 30 points. So while the entire world is swimming in circles I'm too stupid to care.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:40 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Sweet Greggo wrote:
Tit Whistle wrote:
Sweet Greggo wrote:

Thanks. I haven't had a bad attack in quite a while, but it could (and most likely) will happen, without warning, and fuck me up for months, just like last time. It's okay though, cos when I have an attack I have another symptom called "brain fog", which basically slows my cognitive functioning down and feels like my IQ gets dropped by about 30 points. So while the entire world is swimming in circles I'm too stupid to care.

So basically you're like cap after two beers.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:44 am 
Site Admin

Remember when Ich and hoob were the only olds?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:01 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

I'm coming up on 20 years at my job and there's a handful of guys that have all worked together for most of that time. Last year when we were at lunch one day, I noted, "remember 10 years ago when we would go to lunch and talk about hot girls, fishing, hunting, sports and whatnot? Now all we talk about is pain, what medications we take, or about the stretch waistband pants we found at Kohl's." Getting old sucks.

I worked on loud ass rides at Six Flags in my late teens and early 20s and I have some residual hearing loss as a result. If there is any sort of background noise, I have a hell of a time hearing conversation at a normal speaking volume.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:51 am 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

bigboy wrote:
I'm coming up on 20 years at my job and there's a handful of guys that have all worked together for most of that time. Last year when we were at lunch one day, I noted, "remember 10 years ago when we would go to lunch and talk about hot girls, fishing, hunting, sports and whatnot? Now all we talk about is pain, what medications we take, or about the stretch waistband pants we found at Kohl's." Getting old sucks.

I worked on loud ass rides at Six Flags in my late teens and early 20s and I have some residual hearing loss as a result. If there is any sort of background noise, I have a hell of a time hearing conversation at a normal speaking volume.

I didn't know you were a fellow Six Flags kid. I worked at the one north of LA in high school. I wasn't allowed to work on the loud rides cuz my hearing was already fucked up.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:50 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Diello and I figured out that we worked there around the same time and had crossed paths with a lot of the same people. That place made me who I am. I got my current job and the only job I've had since I left there because of connections I made and I met my wife there. Hell, my wife's parents met working there too.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:15 pm 

Had my annual eye exam today, vision was the same, -4.25 in each eye and new contacts were bought.

However, the doctor said I had cholesterol buildup in my eyes and I probably should go get that checked out. I never heard of such a thing but after doing some reading, I guess I need to go do that.

Dang it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:49 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

Tit Whistle wrote:
Sweet Greggo wrote:
Tit Whistle wrote:
Sweet Greggo wrote:

So basically you're like cap after two beers.

I thought I had shared the story of getting Meniere's. I'll tell it sometime when I have a couple of hours to type it all out. It was a helluva ride at first.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:00 pm 

Is that an autoimmune disease?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:37 pm 

I got my first pre cancer something or other frozen off my right temple today by a real dermatologist. I opted to cover it with a band aid.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:44 pm 

TMI alert has been issued for the following post.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:46 pm 

Looking down in the sink at a recent post masturbacoital sample got me a bit worried. The e was pinkish that day with tiny red flecks in it. A follow up exam was ordered by me over the weekend. This sample was an even more worrisome hue of brown, an alarming contrast to the stark white porcelain of the sink. According to google, this means blood in the semen. Trust me when I tell you it leaves you feeling weird about the rest of your day. Anyhoo, I rolled my balls around a bit and have no lumps to report. Am I alone here? Please share your bloody ejaculate stories.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:49 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

:eek: :puke:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:02 pm 
Forum Illuminati
Forum Illuminati

To my knowledge I have never had bloody ejaculate, though I have ejaculated into blood before. That sounds creepy but it's just another way of saying we did it while she's on her period. What's your favorite euphemism for a lady's that time of the month? I always liked "riding the cotton pony" but my new favorite is "Commies in the fun house!"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 233 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next